Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

It’s very important to be extremely discreet when using PayPal cause once PayPal realises it’s for seeds they shut down the account and keep the money it’s why so few use PayPal so don’t put seeds or anything really in the note section of PayPal

Money orders take more time but are pretty damn reliable as is cash and if your worried have it tracked

I don’t do credit cards cause of shady 3rd party processors

And I really have zero interest in crypto but if you know how to do that I would go that route they almost all have discounts or extra freebies for crypto

6 Likes

Jbcseeds will do paypal. Select alternative payment method at checkout. Then email them with your order number stating you want to pay using paypal. They will email you a discreet invoice.

6 Likes

Want to keep it simple AND support a fellow Overgrower? Contact @BogSeeds here on OG. Although he does sell his seeds through a variety of distributors, he also makes them available to acquire directly from him for less than the seed banks charge - AND he will accept PayPal.

Here’s the thing with getting your seeds directly from Bog: Once you contact him, he will send you his contact info and list of available seeds - but you won’t be buying them, you will be making a donation. Don’t let this scare you, though - he’s as honest as they come. If he screwed anyone over, we’d all know about it, but he hasn’t, so your safe.

19 Likes

bog a sure bet

8 Likes

Seed cellar uses cash app that you can’t use a credit card. Cash app also has bitcoin. They are out of Jackson Michigan

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: DC Seed Exchange

Good day my fellow OG lovers So I’m currently waiting on a rather large seed order/delivery from “MSNL” located in the U.K. Also just to be clear; I’m located in North Bay, Ontario Canada. I know, I know… wtf am I doing ordering from so far away and out of country during these crazy times. And with a federal sentence on my record I’ve been alil worried with customs! I figured I’d share my story with you all. *So I placed an order back in April 2020. After a couple long homework/research sessions I settled on MSNL. *When first placed my order,
I messed up and ordered from 1 email and than paid through a different email. ** So that really threw a wrench in my time line. Worst part was… I didn’t even realize it until a week or 2 later. So I emailed the company asking if things were good and whatever else & I have to admit; they’ve been really good on the whole “CUTOMER SERVICE” department. They’ve ALWAYS returned my emails rather promptly and never really left me hanging! Which to me means a lot. I respect that. Now just to be clear, I still have not received my order and it’s about a month and a half at this time and i was starting to get worried! So after another email i got a tracking number and today i got confirmation its at least in Canada now!
IF anyone reading this has heard about or know of any information on MSNL seedbank; I’d love to hear about it. Or if you know of any other great seed banks with some killer genetics? I’m all ears. Enjoy guys and I’m looking forward to seeing some responses.

3 Likes

I have seen the website before, professional looking, reasonable selections but haven’t ordered from them.
Canada Post seems to be running extra slow on processing international mail these days but it will get there - eventually. At least you have a tracking number! :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I’ve ordered from them a couple of times. In my experience 4-6 weeks from Europe isn’t uncommon. MSNL has some great sales sometimes, and I agree about their customer service.

I ordered a BOGO of G13 Haze regs and was sent fems. I contacted MSNL, sent them a pic of the seeds, and they sent me out 2 new packs of regs no questions asked.

I don’t order a lot from Europe. MSNL and Seedsman are the only two euro-banks I’ve ordered from.

7 Likes

That’sawesome! I’m superhappy to hear that! Thxs for the input. Much love and respect from Canada.

3 Likes

Glg
Ak beanbrains
Peak bc
Sensi
Baked beans
BoG

Most recents

8 Likes

Bravo @Buzzer777
That my friends is how it’s done. Almost 1:1 bud/stem ratio. Yowzer.

`

15 Likes

Beautiful plant, man! Yowza is RIGHT!

5 Likes

Jordan of the islands damn sure ain’t one to trust

And, why’s that? Something went wrong with a purchase you made? Quite a few folk seem to have made purchases from Jordan of the Islands without trouble.

8 Likes

Let’s just say 8 weeks paid with bank transfer and no replies to emails unless you send multiples in a day. The guy is a flake at best.
I will give the guy credit when he finally responded to an email he offered to resend the order. Then back to having to send multiple emails to find out if the second order shipped. If you like sending you money out and not hearing a peep for months go right ahead

2 Likes

Jordan of the Islands IS a place we can trust.
I will shout it from the mountain top that yes, he is slow to respond and update customer and ship the beans but the order came. He was probably already slow at shipping but with all that’s going on in the world, we gotta expect slower than normal delivery’s. I am in no way complaining about JOTI because from what I have heard, the genetics are worth it and make up for him being just plain slow.
I would order from him again in the future. Now I know what to expect. Just my experience

5 Likes

Yeah, I would hafta agree there with @Prince in that I have NEVER read another complaint before this one about Jordan Of The Island! In fact, its been quite the opposite! A LOT of praise and positive talk about not just the genetics but his freebies and whatnot! I HAVE heard that it can be a bit and especially if you live in the states. I have never ordered from him because of this, but if I start hearing peeps on here from the states talking about orders arriving faster, well that will be my cue to get busy ordering some of that BlackBerry Breath, WOO-BOY!

8 Likes

make sure you take out his ins. plan, he’ll keep shipping till you get what ya paid for.

Pretty straight up guy

7 Likes

Always be careful to judge others. He’s just a guy like the rest of us and maybe he’e dealing with a family illness at the same time he’s trying to keep his business together.

He’s been around this long for a reason. His wares are cheap and worth working with him on the shipping. Just account for it before you buy and you’ll never be upset. All seed companies are not the same and many are run by the breeder himself and some are getting up in age.

Can you imagine trying to grow your plants, make seeds, etc, all while trying to sit at the computer answering emails? lol
peace

8 Likes