Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Just received my first order from speakeasy. Ordered one pack of Bodhis PU F5. Ended up being 82 bucks after shipping. Took 6 days to make the shipping label. Another 5 days to actually get it to the post office. No freebies and they do not do the buy 2 get 1 free on bodhi like most other banks. But, I did get my pack so i guess they can go on the list of trustable banks. The checkout and payment options were top notch i will say.

18 Likes

I’ve been using area51 seeds of I want something not in my stable already but they ONLY sell a few breeders(Exotic, kre8, Cannarado , RAW , In House and a few others.

4 Likes

I will getting some here soon. Don’t know when I’ll get to them tho. So if you pop soon I can’t wait to check em out!

1 Like

Peace All. Update on this…
So. Had a discussion via the chat window om site and they refunded my cash and also sent me a little package as a way to smooth things over.

This is what was inside…

For a miscue in transaction, I am satisfied. Also was given a 10% coupon as well. Thank U SAFFIRE SEED BANK. US bank. Have not used them but this time and as U can see. It went rocky at first but things turned out well. Be well All…:pray:t6:
Peace

12 Likes

Peace. Any1 have info on the beans?? I know MMS as I follow them via IG ( I notice not many fans here of MMS [MassMedicalStrains]…Y is that :thinking:). The Umami Seed Co beans I can’t say I’ve heard of the strain. I have heard of Umami before but nothing about any strains they run. Any info any of U have would be helpful (since no indication on pack, I assume regs). Be well…:pray:t6:
Peace

thread about them over here:

1 Like

Peace @monkeyman yes I know that thread and have followed, but that’s not a representation of the OG community as a whole. It’s only a couple responses. I did indeed follow. I dont know of the controversy (truly dont care to involve myself or my thoughts with that) but many have had controversial things about them and yet ppl still grow their gear and post about it. I see no posts about them besides this. Only mentions in comments (which Ours is now apart of) but no real discussion.

EDIT: this is not an MMS post so plz accept my apologies for any1 feeling I have hijack ed the thread.:pray:t6:

1 Like

no biggie - I have wondered the same thing, and the serious lack of response in that thread is odd to me as well, especially for a breeder that GLG promotes so heavily it seems

1 Like

They had a great show on the PotCast last year or close. I’ve heard great things about MMS. That Goji x Star Pupil has got to be good. Glad they made things right and that you told people about them. peace

1 Like

I like oregon elite, headie gardens, kwikseeds/real seed company, Greenpoint, next generation, khalifa and Ace. Lately seems Ace has gotten over priced. Didn’t like oaseeds or Herbie’ or seedsman. Customer service not their thing. Deal with Taylor at next generation or Al at Khalifa and you will see the difference.

6 Likes

Except he some young punk kid who ripped off prof p. He owes all his success to dynasty. Im pretty sure most people on OG know this too and thats why that thread got no love. Hes a member over at zlabs and he actually pops in the same threads as me sometimes. He comes off as really clueless and seems to talk shit he dont know anything about.

8 Likes

tell Zoot I said hi.
Has he cured up after his scaffolding incident?

Wow, had no clue. I never heard that story. Anyplace online I could read it up? I’ve never had anything by them. I love Prof P’s work.

1 Like

Zoot is doing well.

Sent Cash to Hella Dank. Shipping was slow, and no freebies, but got my gear.

1 Like

He posted about it on his Instagram last night on the professorp420 account. I also asked him personally last week and he gave me the same run down on dm.

3 Likes

so whats the story exactly?

3 Likes

Expiring minds want to know.

3 Likes

I couldn’t view this :blush:

:thinking:
:evergreen_tree:

There were some pics to go along with it but the text is the majority of the point.

11 Likes