Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

This is what I can read about the sfv og crossback

@zephyr

Paul’s original signature strain and one of our best indica hybrids, Pauls Purple Fire BX1F2 is an SFV OG back-cross. Purple Fire (SFV OG x Grape Ape) x AK-48 x Original Grape 48 and now back-crossed to SFV OG. Several years have gone into the perfection of this strain, making it our most popular and sought after strain. This new PPF is even better than before. If you like fat, hardball buds similar to GDP, you will love this strain with its LOUD spicey aroma, hard hitting indica buzz and short flowering time. Good for pain, loss of appetite, stress or insomnia. Also good for PTSD. Flowering period is about 8 to 9 weeks. CannaMetric Profile (Lab test) 22 Nov-2017 (Outdoor crop) THCA: 17.0%; Delta-9 THC: 1.1% Total THC: 18.1%

2 Likes

his Bubba Gum Kush was an F3 and grew like one very very uniform seedlings

Got any pics of the New420guy gear @dequilo ??

It’s gonna take me all night to go thru all those pictures of your plants :laughing: :purple_heart:

HONESTLY, After getting to know the AMAZING people here on OG. The ONLY peeps I trust now to get seeds from are OG members & companys that support this forum.

5 Likes

@Swe-can not what you are looking for but do I have photos :wink:

Bubba Gum Kush after being hit with frost three time, weed whacked by my wife

had spider mite etc. very sad life :frowning:

having a root bath on the way to a hempy bucket

in a bucket

cut off to a single sprout revegged under 14/10, very nice growing genetics will be

doing some trees of this outside

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

12 Likes

Yes, cannot tell you how many times I saw that message today between 4:20 and 4:40 or so, kept refreshing, again and again…someone got all the Mexican Death Sativa I was after…whoever is handling their IT isn’t very good…

5 Likes

Believe it or not, it was actually acting better than the last couple of times :laughing:

FWIW, GLG says their system had multiple duplicate orders. Which means, some of the hot items may end-up being re-posted at some point.

3 Likes

Appreciate the knowledge my friend…15 minutes of BS…I’m okay now…on my way to the strainaholic’s meeting LOL!

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @Northern_Loki !

2 Likes

greatlakesgenetics.com give me 403 Forbidden doesn’t seem like it works.

EDIT: Nevermind it works now.

2 Likes

Has anyone ordered from https://heritageseedbank.com ?

I bought some auto fems from 207 genetics I haven’t tried them yet but shipping was quick,

And they sell one seed packs lol I like that you only need one seed to make hundreds of seeds

Found another seedbank on Facebook
Not my money 420 ordered some skywalker autos from them,I’ll see how it goes

1 Like

Yeah he’s straight up…Like the others said, kind-a middle man but most genetics are okay. The only weak ones I came across were the autos, they were ok, not great.

He used to have awesome prices, but steadily went up…

3 Likes

https://poppabeardoes.ca/store/

Could always hit up my seed bank?:+1:t3:

3 Likes

Not trying to step on anyone’s toes but if you are looking for quality Genetics in the US. Check us out. Family and Growmie owned. Peace

Chitownseeds.com

7 Likes

Great photos

Is that Polar Bear $15 per seed? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yup it is but shipping extra. So to be honest with that in mind I would suggest making worth your while with the breeders 10. Not trying to push just a mear suggestion :open_hands: nothing more.

1 Like

He was on here a few days back. Not sure if it was his thread or another.

I have at least one of his strains via @Sebring when I first joined here. The one I know I have is SFV but maybe it’s a Kush. I remember thinking about SFV being clone only. I’ll look for it and see what else I have. I’ve heard great things about his work on here. peace

1 Like