Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Recently had good interactions with both Lupos canna seed on strainly and sun grown genetics from their homepage. Both are in the US and offer substantial discounts for direct sales. Other than not having grown them yet everything else was a 10. Good communication, fast shipping. If I were to ever purchase another seed, I wouldn’t hesitate to order from either again.

5 Likes

Just bought glaciers of ice, liquid sword, and blueberry cheese from socal seed vault on strainly. Everything went smooth got them for 30$ a pk since I bought 3 and plus freebies. Will take a pic when they get in.
They take cc too!!

3 Likes

just got my pack of purple urkel s1 csi humboldt , from speak easy. they went way overboard with packaging, but i can’t complain.

2 Likes
1 Like

Guys and gals !!!

Anyone of you have experience with New420guy gear and have grown them?

I felt the need a while ago to buy something’s I never bought before so I found these beans !

If you got some input please let me know !!

8 Likes

got his Bubba Gum Kush, Black and Blue and Bruce Banner 3 freebies

all are growing well :slight_smile:

they got hit with frost, were way into bud and revegged fine

very stable genetics IMHO I would say he works his offering they were well worth the

70 bucks I paid for a couple packs of beans and freebies :wink:

nice to deal with also

be safe and all the best

Dequilo

7 Likes

That’s sound good indeed @dequilo

I’ve tried to find a little about him and can’t seem to find much bad about him either !!

Got 6 sfv og and 6 Bruce banner as freebies and will try them out soon enough

1 Like

All I know about him is that he makes reproductions of genetics from many different breeders, and doesn’t usually keep the original breeders or original genetic information attached to the line.

did he say what the genetics were and who made the line originally?

SFV is San Fernando Valley OG which is a clone only OG Kush cutting from southern california.

3 Likes

This is what I can read about the sfv og crossback

@zephyr

Paul’s original signature strain and one of our best indica hybrids, Pauls Purple Fire BX1F2 is an SFV OG back-cross. Purple Fire (SFV OG x Grape Ape) x AK-48 x Original Grape 48 and now back-crossed to SFV OG. Several years have gone into the perfection of this strain, making it our most popular and sought after strain. This new PPF is even better than before. If you like fat, hardball buds similar to GDP, you will love this strain with its LOUD spicey aroma, hard hitting indica buzz and short flowering time. Good for pain, loss of appetite, stress or insomnia. Also good for PTSD. Flowering period is about 8 to 9 weeks. CannaMetric Profile (Lab test) 22 Nov-2017 (Outdoor crop) THCA: 17.0%; Delta-9 THC: 1.1% Total THC: 18.1%

2 Likes

his Bubba Gum Kush was an F3 and grew like one very very uniform seedlings

Got any pics of the New420guy gear @dequilo ??

It’s gonna take me all night to go thru all those pictures of your plants :laughing: :purple_heart:

HONESTLY, After getting to know the AMAZING people here on OG. The ONLY peeps I trust now to get seeds from are OG members & companys that support this forum.

5 Likes

@Swe-can not what you are looking for but do I have photos :wink:

Bubba Gum Kush after being hit with frost three time, weed whacked by my wife

had spider mite etc. very sad life :frowning:

having a root bath on the way to a hempy bucket

in a bucket

cut off to a single sprout revegged under 14/10, very nice growing genetics will be

doing some trees of this outside

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

12 Likes

Yes, cannot tell you how many times I saw that message today between 4:20 and 4:40 or so, kept refreshing, again and again…someone got all the Mexican Death Sativa I was after…whoever is handling their IT isn’t very good…

5 Likes

Believe it or not, it was actually acting better than the last couple of times :laughing:

FWIW, GLG says their system had multiple duplicate orders. Which means, some of the hot items may end-up being re-posted at some point.

3 Likes

Appreciate the knowledge my friend…15 minutes of BS…I’m okay now…on my way to the strainaholic’s meeting LOL!

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @Northern_Loki !

2 Likes

greatlakesgenetics.com give me 403 Forbidden doesn’t seem like it works.

EDIT: Nevermind it works now.

2 Likes

Has anyone ordered from https://heritageseedbank.com ?