Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

$150 a pack now

Federation was the OG. Remember them pumping out the funkiest of funk in the late 90’s—early 2000’s :v:t2:

1 Like

Breeders Direct Seed Company has been really good to me

2 Likes

They been around for a spell, still holding a couple things from them from years past

2 Likes

Yeah attitude is my go to or Neptune seed bank also has good deals if you pay with crypto you get like 10% off the already promotion they might be having bout some lemon shiv from Mac and commando I have to say 200 each goes to 400 I got it for 200 sum

2 Likes

Dr. Chronic was solid in dealing with me. Found Dr. Grinspoon from Barney’s Farm a 5 pack and they sent me a 6 pack Feminized freebie pack of Peach Ozz from Perfect Tree.

1 Like

@Kakalak at SoaknBeans is running a nice 4th of July Sale.

5 Likes

Can say that midweek song is legit. Quick updates on shipping. Paid in Bitcoin gets you extra seeds. And decently cheap prices compared to other UK banks that I’ve seen

Thanks for the Chitownseeds connection. Just put in an order and WHAM! Got a tracking number within 2 minutes…no joke.

4 Likes

What ever happened here ?

1 Like

I got part of my order. Somethings he couldnt aquire in time. It took 3 months but i got the package.
Seeds germed good. He included the breeder packs in the pack even though i only got a few seeds out of the pack. So hes basicly providing proof which i can here, on a reputable forum confirm.
He develivers the real seeds and you can pick and match. I think hes gotten more organized since ive ordered. I plan on doing business again with him in the future…but as the seller; not the buyer.

3 Likes

Who are you talking about @V4vendetta ?

1 Like

This is what iam referring to, which is referring my post on pick and match seedbank.
Hes a nice fellow and is one a the few UK seedbanks that havent left for spain due to Brexit.
So, I can understand the delay on the order…He made it right and thats what counts.

4 Likes

Figured might ask here, im looking for Bodhi a couple of the Hashplant crosses. Where is a good, “easy to purchase from bank” with semi decent shipping.

Or or if anyone wana sell off a pack they have, I really want devils Hashplant and passion fruit hashplant…
I’ve got PP, bitcoin, venmo, idk :neutral_face::sweat_smile:

Check out Great Lake Genetics or JBC Seeds. Haven’t been on either in a bit, but they both tend to keep an array of Bodhi packs.

4 Likes

Jbc had exactly what I wanted and a freebie.
Thank you !

5 Likes

Hi guys… I’m from europe. I ordered from seedbay and seeds got seized at customs during brexit and covid. I got very suspicious looks that day :mask:
I made another order in june from pev grow : I sprouted 3 but only 2 made it. I have another 2
I had a OG kush freebie that cracked it’s tail but never really made it past that stage, and some kind of lemon haze auto that didn’t even crack.
I have lots of bagseed from schwag that germs in 24 hours with no special care in paper towels, and they thrive in the potting mix.
Can you recommend something more reliable?
Nirvana shop looks cheap and safe because it’s not from the uk, but reviews say that they too have bad germ rates
Any banks that ship within EU that you know of?

1 Like

Thank you @V4vendetta I will be shopping there soon.

2 Likes

My Chitown seeds order from 7 days ago came in yesterday. This is a great thread going here

2 Likes

I am going to check out the others you have mentioned because I agree with a couple I know… I ordered from Kwik and Seedsman. Kwik Seeds easy-breezy did every thing they should have. Grow like it has done it a thousand times. Seedsman on the other hand. 1 Colombian jack wouldn’t sprout. I Gorilla Cookies or something I forgot, no sprout. 1 cindy99x blueberry grew a bit was too sad to keep as part of my plant count. 4 blueberry’s struggling, alive but sensitive shits. I am considering getting the kwik seeds Cindy99 reg, bliss, 1990 Master Kush all reg put it in a room and what happens happens and that is what I will grow for the foreseeable future. lol

1 Like