Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

HOLY CRAP. I DIDNT KNOW THIS …,
That totally sucks man!… I’m glad I stocked up with a shit ton of seeds from all sorts of different breeders when I did
:slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Hey so I had a great experience with the guys on the seed source there were a couple of small errors, one in me and the other was dealers choice but they helped out were responsive and got me taken care of. Gotta give them credit for good customer service in this day an age.

2 Likes

Real seed co(kwik seeds)
Next Generation
JBC
Chimera(seedbay)
Khalifa

3 Likes

Not sure if this has been brought up… But anyone heard of em?

4 Likes

Ace use a pck and I would call them cannabis trade purists. Not interested in profit just preserving

2 Likes

Yep right here. Authentic Genetics Seed Company

4 Likes

ACE is ok but you have to go through a third party to get ACE
I’m not happy about that.

2 Likes

Chitownseeds.com @Automatik I see you guys got a sale going on. I haven’t see you post lately. Peace

1 Like

Anyone know a reputable vendor who carries both KC Brains and Greenhouse Seeds and takes card payments?

1 Like

https://londonseedcentre.co.uk/cannabis-seeds
UK based though so don’t know if it helps any. :v:
Used them a good few times and never had an issue

1 Like

Good looking, but they’re out of everything I’m looking for.

1 Like

They list both breeders. Never used them before though but site lookes professional enough.

1 Like

Not KC Brains, but Greenhouse & Cards accepted >

Greenhouse Seed Co. Cannabis Seeds » North Atlantic Seed Company

1 Like

Cannabis seeds Brands ?

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! Not finding what I need. It’s a shame, @The_Vault_Team has everything I want but they don’t take cards. I don’t feel comfortable with a bank transfer or sending cash oversees and with vat n fees n all I don’t really wanna go the crypto route.

2 Likes

Crypto is king.

3 Likes

Neptune Seed Bank offers clones (by mail ) wonder if one can get clones thru the mail ?

have sent cash over seas for years and NEVER had a problem with sending cash – SO don’t worry Cash = NO bank record. ect !!!

2 Likes

I don’t know what you’re looking for but Mandala Seeds sells their seeds and several other seed companies seeds. I had an easy time ordering from them. They seemed “righteous” and concerned about keeping the prices down. They took cards and were genuinely concerned about environmental issues like organic practices to build soil and maintaining genetic integrity by preserving land race varieties not compromised by multiple hybridizations. Check out their website. I don’t think they open until the new year but I’m planning for a spring grow and even though I have several different varieties of seeds in storage, I’m drooling over a few others. I’m looking for some excellent bubble strains, maybe one from DNA and one from Barney’s Farm. I’ve gotten seeds from both before that were excellent (Chocolope from DNA and Liberty Haze from Barney’s). I usually get regular seeds if I can unless I know a particular fem is really tasty. I believe Mandala sells both companies seeds as well as ACE, Dutch Passion, Paradise, Serious Seeds, etc.

5 Likes

Mandala is closed until January

3 Likes