Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

That is troubling. I had heard about cropkings but I hadnt made this connection yet.
Anyway, the pack will be here tomarrow from blimburn. I ordered right off the website. The 2-4 days is accurate.
The strain is their granddaddy purple auto. Luckily I only gave 30 bucks for 4 seeds total w/ shipping. We will see if it’s bunk or real soon enough. (when I say real I mean that in the most subjective way possible)

2 Likes

JBC is legit

Speakeasy is legit

19 Likes

www.jbcseeds.com

www.seedsherenow.com

www.labyrinthseedco.com

9 Likes

placed order with artizen for some bloom, they had a sale on the strawberry guava line
online payment, had tracking in a day and seeds in a week.
pretty solid little seed bank

7 Likes

Greatlakesgenetics.com is legit

Good deals! Anyone know Back ground of the bodhi skunk freebies?

11 Likes

This is usually the best place to ask about Bodhi genetics… probably already a few posts in there about the new freebies, he’s got a lot of devoted followers. :wink:

2 Likes

Well its obvious Gorilla Seeds are def. legit. :+1:

3 Likes

Hey, has anyone ordered from GelatoSeeds.com?
They have a lot of classic may want strains not always readily available. They do not ship to my country ( Can) but still…
Cat Piss Strain - Pungent Energy-Boosting Sativa Hybrid.

1 Like

I used Nirvana back in the early 2000’s. They were like everywhere on the site and a sponsor IIRC. Iused them to buy my current grow. I purchased the seeds a few months ago from Nirvana.

They have a location in the US now, so they no longer need the stealth and is a lot closer than the Netherlands. They were super professional, easy to deal with, and on. They were just as good to deal with as they were back in the 2000’s.

4 Likes

Hey all, hoping that somebody could comment on >>>

https://www.highseeds.co.uk/

They seem to have a bunch of cannabiogen stuff, but i’m skeptical as there is almost zero trace of that remaining on the retail seedbank market.

2 Likes

I have seen a few CBG packs here and there still. It’s plausible that they just haven’t moved some of their old stock. I would try to contact them and see if they can tell you what’s really in stock and maybe send you pics.

From personal experience, I can tell you the PCK and Peyote Purple packs I got last year from THGrow are legit (link is for fems but they have a few regs too). They still seem to have some in stock, tempted to go for the Destroyer fems. If you need help hunting, let me know what you’re looking for, always down for a safari :face_with_monocle:

@mufafa Thanks for the response, really appreciate your feedback! I checked the link you provided and they do appear to have a few of CBG’s stuff but none of the lines that I’m seeking.

No response yet, tried to reach out to them already but will haveto give them some time to respond.

Here’s the one that I’ve got my eye on:

I’m wary of potential shell sites…

Here’s another one that I found, the thread on pevgrow here seemed to have got hijacked by people shilling for other banks so unsure as to whether it’s legit either:

I’m specifically looking for Meao Thai, Suda Africa and Ghana from cannabiogen.

4 Likes

So here’s what I was able to find, unfortunately could only find stock left in spanish shops so shipping may be a hurdle for you:

• Meao Thai: Can’t find anything around this as seed, all signs point to the Meao Thai being the pollen donor for a ton of ACE/CBG crosses, so your best bet are ACE’s Thais or something like Destroyer which still has packs floating around.

• South Africa: found 3 neighborhood growshops that say they have stock (Ghana as well): new world, low cost, satiguanna. I don’t personally recall but I would bet their SA release was not in their active catalog before they shut down which explains the harder to find stock.

• Ghana: much more common, but really the most reputable source I came across is PEVGrow, it’s by far the most known one out of the rest I found with Ghana stock: tucultivo, bosque verde, mundoenteogeno, naturaleza, growshopstore.

If you are gonna order from any of these smaller shops, I would definitely contact them first to confirm stock and if they can ship to you. I wouldn’t necessarily think any of these sites are scams, just need to do a bit of due diligence like checking out if their financial info exists in public registries. You can find their CIF number or official company name under their legal or privacy info in most cases to google with. If you can’t find it easily or they don’t want to provide it when you contact them, don’t bother with those.

Hope this helps and good luck!

8 Likes

Thanks so much for this, VERY clutch @mufafa

Got some research to do on the above.

Let me know if you need me to help you find anything !!!

2 Likes

seeds direct! that’s where I got my first seeds from back in 02 or 03 got directed to them from the old overgrow! ahh the memories! I know Barneys is a good seed company. just got some from them. just got some from North Atlantic Seed Co too. good seeds and they came fast and discreet. their website has the option to order from multiple different trusted seed banks. id try them!

3 Likes

Cool thanks for info.

I bought from crop king a blueberry. Nice company but the strain was weak.

1 Like

Chitown seeds is legit. Have used before. They have a really good selection and good shipping (about 7 days). The guy is a stand up dude and posts on various weed forums. He says he’s all about good genetics and you can tell by the various good breeders he has on there.

3 Likes

Looking for CBG??? Try hokuseedco.com I’ve gotten plenty of quality seeds from them. Hope you find all you seek!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks @misterbee ! Doesn’t appear to be conventional or see any info about seeds, do you advise to reach out to their “accomodations directory” ? I see a contact of biz@hoku.com and a contact number listed.

I apologize if this is redundant… just to confirm - by CBG do you mean cannabiogen or CBG as in cannabigerol ?

1 Like