Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Continue with CannaBioGen, ACE or Delicatessen…
But WOS is 4° category…

3 Likes

Maybe it’s just me, but I had great success with World of Seeds Afghan Kush, Afghan Kush Special, and Pakistan Valley. It has been almost a decade since I popped those beans and ordered through Attitude not WOS directly, but I still have a buddy caring for my Afghan cut, because it yields huge, super sticky, hashy/pineapple smelling buds. It was a hit with my people for a long time.

7 Likes

Great idea brother :high_brightness::seedling::dizzy:

10 Likes

Good to see ya stray! Was thinking of popping some old gear of yours before you had “officially” started breeding. Still have that gear. Instant karma crosses as well as Kandahar and my ClusterfunkOrtega mixes

5 Likes

Welcome @Strayfox! :relaxed:

6 Likes

Bro you are going to LOVE that Critical Haze. Check my flower shop thread for pics of the two common phenos I saw.

The auctions over at Mr Nice are the best thing since glass pipes and Simone is a pleasure to deal with

Happy for you dude!

Stay hazed
Jake

6 Likes

Won 6 in the last 10 days. I can’t stop playing the raffle.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Waiting on z8 x afg haze and a couple other wins myself!

You snag any of the summer cleaning auctions?
Those are always the best, most unbelievable deals.

Stay hazed
Jake

4 Likes

I won 3 a couple of weeks ago and 3 this past weekend I actually forgot I had bid on cheap, but that was it this year. Also hit up Ace, Tropical, and Cannabiogen recently as well. I still love the hunt.

7 Likes

Greenpoint Seeds has good prices from their Reverse Auctions: https://greenpointseeds.com/collections/auction

Price drops 5% per hour. Seen a lot of stuff go for $40-60, which for a 10-pack of some fine seeds seems decent.

I had an experience with them recently and was just floored–totally astounded–by their customer service. GPS, Fleur du Mal and Demeter Genetics are quality seeds worth growing (and preserving) imo.

7 Likes

Yes, well when I first started buying seeds from them a few years ago they were only $35 standard and could get packs through reverse auction for as little as $15 a pack their prices have just about tripled in a little over two years. non reverse auction prices are now standard price of $107 which seem to go up in price every 6 mos now.

4 Likes

I think Nevilles Haze is a bout the best sativa I have tried and Mr, Nice would be likely to have it. The flowering time is too long for most indoor growers and I have tried to keep flowering times reasonable using some speedy bubblegum to make for some sweet and fast yielders.

After reading this I just wanted to say that I agree with the importance of the grower on the outcome. Really great growers take my reasonably priced seeds, three packs of 13 for 150$, and do amazing work. The selection and care they provide ensures the quality of the outcome. I’m not perfect and my seeds aren’t perfect but I stand behind my growers and I try my best to be an honest man.

Seedsherenow is doing a nice job for me and I am looking for USA distributors. We don’t mind working with small growers and providing helpful information when we can. My wife and I have been doing this full time for many years now. We always answer our mails and provide replacement of seeds when folks have a problem. We want repeat customers who want a good value and high quality. The truth is there to see…genetics are needed first but then so much more goes into the final product. It’s about pride in their work…satisfaction with a job well done.

Don’t spin trim buds … I hand trim all my buds and my process doesn’t remove the resins like some clubs do. If it looks over trimmed it is.

Check us out over on Instagram some time and keep up the good work! Bog

26 Likes

Hey Bushy Old Grower! Great to see you pop in too. One of my favorite strains I’ve tried since being out in CO is this Lemon Topaz grow by this guy Chaz at High Level Health. It’s a vintage AK-47 x BOGBubble. Great resin profile and deep heavy terpenes. That bud you can pic apart calyx by calyx, if only it wasn’t so sticky. Each piece sticks to you like glue when pulling apart. Love your work!

Best
Swampy

8 Likes

Good to hear…ty. :older_man:t2:

4 Likes

I contacted CBG, cos’ Paisa Seeds en Colombia wouldn’t answer. Rafa, some very nice guy from CBG said they would send me another set of seeds free of charge. Responsible and professional, that’s what i am talking about. Thanks CannaBioGen…

4 Likes

I have had continued success with sensibleseeds. They seem to have a lot of choice, though I have to admit most of the companies I have zero idea about. But they do have a lot of old school (for me that is) breeders.

4 Likes

George here from The Vault

We just joined this forum but I am sure we must have customers on here that can vouch for us?

We are 100% secure and discreet and guarantee our international deliveries so long as tracking is available in your country, we will get your seeds to you no matter what!

If you have any questions about us then fire away. Here is a link to our FAQ’s

Also here is a link to other reviews about us and of course you can check our social media accounts like FB where customers always leave reviews :blush:

7 Likes

Like the title says…

How about supporting the supporters of OG? Cyclical like.

Not sure that exactly means there is a definite trust instantly just because some pays to have a sponsor logo/badge, but it begs the argument to me at least. Right/Wrong?

I like it around here and try to be helpful if I think I might know something, but also use information For Free so it kinda seems natural to support them. When I’m ready I’ll do what I can to help see the place stick around.

Lay it on!
Cheers.

6 Likes

I can’t vouch for the vault as I have never sold them seeds but I can make them one of my distributors if they want to carry Bog Seeds.

We are always looking for distributors who will ship world wide. We make out seeds available at reasonable prices so when you find Bog Seeds check the reputation and the price. Accept no substitutes.

Email me for a list of distributors or for information on wholesale orders. My friends here can contact us anytime at bogland72@gmail.com

Please let us be your seed provider as we make bulk, wholesale or retail sales in the USA. BushyOldGrower of Bog Seeds :sunglasses:

13 Likes

@BogSeeds you are a super hero in my book! I haven’t popped any of your seeds yet. But that is because of some project i got for January. Gonna be running some elite genetics, yours, Ocean Grown, @Baudelaire and @LED_Seedz too, god willing! Four different breeders with very nice plants to produce. One strain per breeder. This is gonna be in my 4x4x8 tent. I am trying to learn as much i as i can to do this and excel at it. Being a newbie, sort of, this is gonna be both fun and challenging.

Reason why this 4 breeders in one grow, because thanks to OG i got access to you for problems, tips and support of any kind. That is the most valuable thing ever… Plus, if i do a good job, they might even congratulate me, imagine that!

9 Likes