Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Can trust me, the DankyBank accepts PayPal and venmo w/ USPS Priority with tracking
Atm just Bodhi and Dynasty but thinking of picking up Sonic Seeds, strayfox, Gooeybreeder, and maybe Subcool TGA.

5 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Any sharks in this tank?

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Vintage Cinderella99 X Romberry giveaway

Won three lil beauties on Mr. Nice Auctions. Dealt with Simone the entire time via email. I certified mailed cash. She emailed when it arrived and confirmed a tracking number for me. Just this morning she emailed, asking to let her know when my package arrived. Guess who got a really happy thank you email today?

Next up is @Baudelaire for not only some of his stock, but going to need his his help with setting up some solstrips.

17 Likes

Interesting packaging, and I hope we didnā€™t bid against each other and drive the cost up. I won a few recently as well, but lost seven of them just the other day.

<ā€”heads to mailbox.

5 Likes

James bean has been my go to lately. I am in Canada so it does cost a bit to ship stealth but of 25+ orders Iā€™ve never had anything go wrong with customs. They get good genetics and are usually having some kind of promo constantly with one or many seed banks. They also occasionally have draws for ā€œrarerā€ seed packs. If an order is taking longer than usual to ship, Iā€™ve always gotten an email saying whats up without me even asking, in my books thatā€™s good customer service, and exactly the type of people I like to support. Iā€™ve gotten Redeye, Bodhi, Seeds of Compassion, KOS, Pistil Positive, Dynasty. There are others.

Another place I order off pretty often is Seedsupreme. They have a huge selection of genetics from many breeders. Although I have to pay for ā€œguaranteed deliveryā€ and shipping, it still equals out to less total cost to ship from Europe to Canada than from USA to Canada. The first time I ever ordered, the stealth shipping was so good I had initially thought Iā€™d been ripped off! Laughed about that later. Iā€™ve gotten a decent amount of landrace seeds from there Cannabiogen, Ace, SOA, Original Delicatessen and WOS (heard mixed reviews). Although sometimes it can take them a bit to have the product shipped out, and theyā€™re stingier with freebies than other sites, my seeds have always arrived in the end and thatā€™s what matters.

Last but not least is Sannies, which I will admit is not for everyone. They have cheap prices for good genetics, have a list of freebies you can choose from every order and you build up points every order. Iā€™ve gotten a 200 dollar load of seeds for free after spending a bunch of money, which was nice. The site seems to been in a depression lately though, as there hasnā€™t been as much new stock added, and a lot of things by all breeders are now sold out, but Iā€™ve gotten good genetics for lower prices than almost anywhere here. Dynasty,(way cheap) e$scob@r, USC (cheaper than Tropical and Alchimia).Now the downside, Itā€™s pay by cash and it can take a few weeks for the product to arrive. First I have to send an envelope with the cash and order number and wait. Then I get a shipping notification, it isnā€™t tracked which sucks and Iā€™ve had 2 orders that didnā€™t make it ( got letter in mail from customs months later). The thing I respect is that when I contacted Sannie to let him know that something didnā€™t arrive, he didnā€™t treat me like a liar and ask me to prove it, he just sent the new seeds right away, apologized and told me to let him know if they make it. They did eventually and there were 2 extra packs of seeds for the trouble. In an industry full of dishonest people out for money, It is nice to keep the ones around that do it for the passion first. This is why I will continue to support Sannie even though I admit ordering can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

Iā€™ve gotten a few packs elsewhere but havenā€™t ordered enough to know how they do business.

Itā€™s actually been a long time since I havenā€™t had packs of seeds ā€œen routeā€ to me. Happy seed hunting!

8 Likes

It seems youā€™ve been a member for quite a while, not very often we see ya around; please try to honor us with your presence more often, and please show us pics of your grow going onā€¦ Thanks man!

I never ordered from JBCo, but it seems they are VERY reputable!

5 Likes

James Bean is a potent combination of great beans, great service, great freebies, and insanely fast shipping (at least within the US). Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again: theyā€™re running their business as though they want me as a loyal customer, and thatā€™s what they got :grin:

9 Likes

Continue with CannaBioGen, ACE or Delicatessenā€¦
But WOS is 4Ā° categoryā€¦

3 Likes

Maybe itā€™s just me, but I had great success with World of Seeds Afghan Kush, Afghan Kush Special, and Pakistan Valley. It has been almost a decade since I popped those beans and ordered through Attitude not WOS directly, but I still have a buddy caring for my Afghan cut, because it yields huge, super sticky, hashy/pineapple smelling buds. It was a hit with my people for a long time.

7 Likes

Great idea brother :high_brightness::seedling::dizzy:

10 Likes

Good to see ya stray! Was thinking of popping some old gear of yours before you had ā€œofficiallyā€ started breeding. Still have that gear. Instant karma crosses as well as Kandahar and my ClusterfunkOrtega mixes

5 Likes

Welcome @Strayfox! :relaxed:

6 Likes

Bro you are going to LOVE that Critical Haze. Check my flower shop thread for pics of the two common phenos I saw.

The auctions over at Mr Nice are the best thing since glass pipes and Simone is a pleasure to deal with

Happy for you dude!

Stay hazed
Jake

6 Likes

Won 6 in the last 10 days. I canā€™t stop playing the raffle.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Waiting on z8 x afg haze and a couple other wins myself!

You snag any of the summer cleaning auctions?
Those are always the best, most unbelievable deals.

Stay hazed
Jake

4 Likes

I won 3 a couple of weeks ago and 3 this past weekend I actually forgot I had bid on cheap, but that was it this year. Also hit up Ace, Tropical, and Cannabiogen recently as well. I still love the hunt.

7 Likes

Greenpoint Seeds has good prices from their Reverse Auctions: https://greenpointseeds.com/collections/auction

Price drops 5% per hour. Seen a lot of stuff go for $40-60, which for a 10-pack of some fine seeds seems decent.

I had an experience with them recently and was just flooredā€“totally astoundedā€“by their customer service. GPS, Fleur du Mal and Demeter Genetics are quality seeds worth growing (and preserving) imo.

7 Likes

Yes, well when I first started buying seeds from them a few years ago they were only $35 standard and could get packs through reverse auction for as little as $15 a pack their prices have just about tripled in a little over two years. non reverse auction prices are now standard price of $107 which seem to go up in price every 6 mos now.

4 Likes

I think Nevilles Haze is a bout the best sativa I have tried and Mr, Nice would be likely to have it. The flowering time is too long for most indoor growers and I have tried to keep flowering times reasonable using some speedy bubblegum to make for some sweet and fast yielders.

After reading this I just wanted to say that I agree with the importance of the grower on the outcome. Really great growers take my reasonably priced seeds, three packs of 13 for 150$, and do amazing work. The selection and care they provide ensures the quality of the outcome. Iā€™m not perfect and my seeds arenā€™t perfect but I stand behind my growers and I try my best to be an honest man.

Seedsherenow is doing a nice job for me and I am looking for USA distributors. We donā€™t mind working with small growers and providing helpful information when we can. My wife and I have been doing this full time for many years now. We always answer our mails and provide replacement of seeds when folks have a problem. We want repeat customers who want a good value and high quality. The truth is there to seeā€¦genetics are needed first but then so much more goes into the final product. Itā€™s about pride in their workā€¦satisfaction with a job well done.

Donā€™t spin trim buds ā€¦ I hand trim all my buds and my process doesnā€™t remove the resins like some clubs do. If it looks over trimmed it is.

Check us out over on Instagram some time and keep up the good work! Bog

26 Likes