Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

I can vouch for greenpoint, midweek song, seedsman, the dank team, greenline (slow shipping), seedsherenow(free candies), James bean(ice river freebies), and cannabeanery( gorrila grape f2 freebie packs :smile:). I avoid sourpatch (no response no beans), and seed supreme(repackaged full packs? No breeder packaging?)

4 Likes

you can always trust wild orchard seed bank (@MadScientist) and grow legal canada (myself) or you can always go direct to the amazing breeders we have on here

4 Likes

Actually @legalcanada, you can have overgrow brother, i know we agreed on you having RIU and me OG, but i am not gonna market the seed bank anymore at all. Just gonna buy my seeds at incredibly low prices and make my collection something to be proud of. I will be closing the thread for the Wild Orchid Seed Bank.

Thanks to all.

6 Likes

Check out Breeders Retail. They have seeds of Skunk #1 from Skunkman Sam circa 1991. Packs of 100 for $60, but only 10% germination rates. I have three females from 50 seeds going right now. Still have 200 more seeds to sort through.

6 Likes

16 posts were split to a new topic: Cross border shipments and extradition

Seeds here now, James bean company, southern Oregon seeds, Neptune seed bank, seeds for humanity, great lakes genetics,oregon elite, seed vault of california seed junkies,and a few others that I can’t think of. I’ve ordered from them all, and there right here in USA. No more of those fucking form letters from customs, informing you that they confiscated your seeds.( I got 27 of them over the years) I’m not sure,i’m new on here, but I think bog is a member of this site.he was one of the first to be on the original overgrow if I’m not mistaken. Anyway seeds here now, carry his gear, and I highly recommend his genetics. Other favorite breeders of mine are bodhi, exotic genetics, oastal, norstar, tga,afficianado, ocean grown,etc. If you are a seed whore like myself, these are awesome times.

10 Likes

My go to seed banks are Seeds here now, Great lakes genetics mostly for Bodhi gear and midweek song in uk for gear I cannot find the states.

when ? XD iv been waiting years

probably beginning of next year… on Prague cannafest (10.11.2017) they said about two, three months.
Cant wait :smiley: Hope that it will really be.

1 Like

I wouldn’t advice anybody in here to buy from Midweek Song, they are very bad at what they do. I had a big problem with them, and when i posted the issue on RIU and on ICMag they got me banned from those websites, becasue they control part of those. They wouldn’t even try to find a solution for me. Just got me banned so i wouldn’t be able to say anything that would affect them, they are THIEVES, in my opinion.

If you guys take the risk, don’t say nobody told ya! NO NO to Midweek Song. Overgrowers beware.

Buy from @legalcanada and/or @lotus710, they have all the same stock as the big banks and they will give you better prices, plus they are reputable members here who are not going to risk stealing $200~$300 USD in seeds, they don’t need to steal from us members, or anybody for that matter.

DO NOT BUY FROM MIDWEEK SONG MY GANG!

8 Likes

Sorry about that experience however I have been treated with nothing but respect by midweek song and have purchased from them many times.

1 Like

Also reach out to @Swampthing he runs dankybank. No experience ordering from him, will in the future since all my interactions with him have been very positive. Like @MadScientist says, there are folks here on OG who are reliable and trustworthy.

Also have some seedbank sponsors who are here to make a name for themselves in this community. I’ll miss a few, but these active members should receive support from us.

Cheers

4 Likes

Danky Bank STOCK!

Current clone list: (need advanced notice to cut, bc some are about to go in flowering and their clones won’t be mother size to take clones in 2 months, so order cuts soon. These vary in price. But most are $30 unrooted and $60 rooted. Plus a $12 clone shipper and the overnight shipping. Always work deals on multiples. Some are more, some less. Some come with agreements not to share and or breed with. Thanks.

Clones:

Afkansastan
Murkle
NYCD Diesel (Soma’s- Ruby Red Grapefruit)
Banana Kush
Cherry Lime Haze
Fainting Goat (Golden Goat x Durban Poison)
Fire OG
Indiana Bubblegum 1991
PAC-10
Moonshine Haze
Girl Scout Cookies - Thin Mint
Girl Scout Cookies - Forum cut
Dragons Blood Hashplant (RedBlood Hawaii)
Dragons Blood Hashplant (indica G13/HP dom)
Aruba
Ancient OG (Iranian pheno)
Durban Punch (Tropical Seeds pure Amazing)
CO Durban
HP4 (Chem Dawg #4 x Hashplant)
Silver Lotus (6 Phenos. Super Silver Haze x Snow Lotus)
Lemon Lotus (Ohio Lemon G x Snow Lotus
Sakura (4 phenos) Katsu Bubba x Wookie
Bruce#3xApollo 11 (2 phenos)
Purple Pappy (grape jelly pheno not ready yet)
Jager (3 phenos)

Seeds:

Comic Book Genetics:

Haterade:
(Afwreck x Afgooey/Rez Sour Diesel)F2
Bred by myself, SwampThing, think hashy sour lemon head and sweet sweet crude oil… 8-10week flower time.
Limited time max 1 seed pack
$40 per 6 pack

*Every order of Haterade come with a free 10 pack of Snow Wookie x Apollo 11 f4 from my buddy Clankie at Golden Apple Seeds.

Dynasty Genetics:

Every Dynasty order comes with freebie Honey Badger Haze! (C99/White Widow x MsUniverse )

$60 per pack of 10-12 regular seeds:
Blue Coffin - 5
Caramel Candy Kush.
Crater Lake v5
Lovin’ Cup

$80 per pack of 10-12 regular seeds:
Ms.Universe F2
Oregon Huckleberry 2015 IBL
Platinum Huckleberry Cookies
Caramel candy Kush
Megafauna
Moose and lobsta
Birds of Paradise

Bodhi Seeds $65 per pack:

Buy two packs and get a dank ass freebie!

Please don’t request freebies. Aside from the freebies from the breeder, at the Danky Bank we usually throw in something rare from our stash. Especially with larger orders! All we as is no requesting your freebies. More freebies should be here before the new year, as well.

Bodhi Freebies include -
Lemon Lotus:
Lemon G (Ohio cut) x Snow Lotus

Jamaican 88:
Jamaican Hashplant x 1988 G13/Hashplant

For the CBD lovers is a potent pain reliever
AC/DC x OMG (old mother 'ghani)

Bodhi Strains:
Goji Daydream (Goji OG x Sunshine Daydream)
Magenta Hashplant (RoadKillUnicornF2 X 88 G13/Hashplant)
the fuzz (chem 91 jb x appalachia)
prayer tower sativa (lemon thai sat x appalachia)
strange brew (bc sweet skunk x snow lotus)
black lotus (86 uw black hashplant x snow lotus)
drunken parrot (nl5 noof x sl)
super silver hashplant (ssh x 88g13/hp)
granola funk (gsc forum x wookie 15) formerly named disco biscuit
soraya (afkansastan x snow lotus)
neroli 91 (chem91 skunk va x wookie15)
purple wookie (purple unicorn f2 x wookie 15)
old school hash plant (pnw hashplant x 88g13hp
black raspberry (goji raspberry f2 x wookie 15)
lazy lightning (headband loompa x 88g13/hp)
blue sunshine (blue dream x sunshine daydream)
Heavenly hashplant (bubba katsu x 88g13/hp)
terpenado (strawberry milk x wookie 15)
lemon wookie (lemon diesel x wookie)
pinball wizard (ssh x wookie 15)
forest queen (strawberry milk x 88g13/hp) (low)
field trip (gsc forum x sunshine daydream)
sakura (bubba kush x wookie)
lavender aura (urkle x wookie)
Hells Angel og x Sunshine Daydream (ssdd)
strawberry sunshine (strawberry milk x sunshine daydream)(limited 20 per vendor)
raspberry sunshine (goji ran f2 x ssdd) (limited 10 per vendor)
mountain temple (temple x appalachia) (low)
clusterfunk (chem 91 jb x 88g13hp)
space cake (gsc forum x snow lotus)
dream lotus (Santa Cruz blue dream x snow lotus
Lavender Jack (vintage Jack Herer x Wookie)
drunken Parrot (NL#5 noof cut x Snow Lotus)

Please add $15 for taxes and S&H

11 Likes

@Swampthing and Danky Bank is not only reliable, he’s an all around good guy. He ships quickly, and is willing to answer any questions you may have.

3 Likes

Thanks a ton! Hope you find just what you’re searching for!

1 Like

Swamp thing for the win!

12 Likes

That’s an awesome pic!

not fkn bonza there a scam ask jack and george there legit

1 Like

I have to say I have had bad luck with sour patch seeds. I don’t like to disparage but they seem to claim things are in stock, but aren’t.
Usually they offer things as replacements.
Others have had better luck im sure.
I am very happy with seedsman lately though.

2 Likes

http://grow-legal.ca you can trust me and can PM for coupon codes / discounts

5 Likes