Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

9 posts were split to a new topic: Should we worry about sharing seed bank info?

Last One from my brothers at Mocorito they call it Salto a Landrance 100% Sativa very nice, i will grow some at home @MiG the flower perfiod is from 2 months 1, 2 weeks, is a taller one in perfect conditions, they grow at gerrilla something like that.

12 Likes

Check out those purple phenos!

2 Likes

Field of Dreams, eh brother?

3 Likes

Danky Bank, Fleur du Mar and Ace.

5 Likes

@99PerCent is not mine is from brothers in Sinaloa Baridaguato at Sierra de Mocorito and Sinaloa de Leyva they are stabilizing a landrance seeds from their community and they going to call it “Salto Sinaloense” because the ranch has that name.

Amazing Fenno 100% Sativa, very taller in outdoor under the best condition, already in 9 weeks with haze flavor and pine aromas

last image they send me the last monday

9 Likes

I am envious!

Great photos.

99%

3 Likes

“seedsupreme” got a huge list of good genetics and good prices too… but u have to pay extra money for guaranteed delivery.
They shipped my order three times and finally I received it…

2 Likes

Completed 2 trades and one donation through Strainly (pheno hunting site)

Video

Legit and super responsive support upon signing up.
Was a bit nervous at the beginning but everything went well.

Recommended

6 Likes

This seems like a really cool site!

Might go here to look for some of the hard to find beans.

They say they have pollen too? Nice

3 Likes

I didn’t have good luck with them.
I’m glad your purchases went well though!

1 Like

Here’s one I’m curious about
Kootenay Mountain Seeds.
Claim huge plants and potency but no smell or smoke reports. Anybody try em?

1 Like

Barneys Farm son ya solo un banco de “femicopias”"… Una planta buena por paquete y el resto mediocres o paja… Creeme: el propio Derry reconoció ante su personal que las mejores y mas espectaculares Acapulco Gold (no es la autentica) y Utopía Haze (no es brasileña) que jamas había fumado y visto eran dos cultivadas y seleccionadas en " The DogsHouse"… Tengo fotos de testeos por ahí…

5 Likes

Mad had an issue with the Columbian growshop Paisa with an Cannabiogen seeds, n like Paisa didint answer Cannabiogen presented to Mad more seeds as a free gift, I think…

2 Likes

…y @Antocians66 y yo ya os hemos comentado como a muchos bancos “supuestamente” holandeses y estadounidenses les hacen las semillas aquí y en que condiciones económicas… Tu misma Green Crak es una variedad española y aquí se producen sus semillas, por ejemplo, @Viva_Mexico

1 Like

Eso dicen de Humboldt seeds organization.

3 Likes

I saw you post clones of aruba I am trying to find pure seed stock of this from bodhi it’s sold out on the site I commonly use

Unfortunately no seeds as I got the cut from a friend who ran them from original Bodhi seed stock

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Multiple strains - feedback wanted

I have just had a fantastic seed buying experience with Hella Dank Seed Co..
I made an order on 29th of January and had beans in my mail box on the 7th of February.

They have reasonable prices answer emails real quick and generally a really simple easy experience.

I finally have me a B.O.G sticker :slight_smile:

Happy days.

8 Likes