Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

oops, sorry and no problem

4 Likes

That is disappointing, sorry for the bad luck and thanks for letting people know.

1 Like

maybe you could try contacting eskobar directly. it could be old/improperly stored seeds. a lot of places sell seeds as ‘souvenirs only’ and refuse to talk about germinating. i’ve dealt with a couple of those.

if you have any seeds left maybe try germinating with ga3

1 Like

Recieved delivery of geneseeds black lebanon.
Two weeks from Spain but great customer service!
Really secure packaging too. Itd take a full on hammer blow to damage em. Not sure how to get em open lol!

5 Likes

Hey, sucks to hear you had a bad germ rate. I recently grew out one of e$kobars strains from Sannie’s shop (aztec rain) and had no problems with it . It was great smoke, I still have some. Has a nice cherry pinesol type of smell. I’ve also germinated others in the past without issues. There is always a possibility of old seeds, esko hasn’t made anything new in years. I would try getting in contact again. If there is an issue it normally will be worked out. I’ve had a few orders get snagged by customs and after a few emails I had a replacement of my seeds on the way. I’ve made at least 10 orders and have always been taken care of in the end. I’ve seen him take strains right off the shop if people were having issues with them. Good luck. Maybe try using kelp or ga3 as legalcanada suggested.

2 Likes

@MadScientist had an issue with a seedbank (can’t remember which one) and contacted the breeder directly and the breeder shipped out a replacement. although if eskobar hasn’t made anything new in a while he might not have them to send you. worth a try @mongbae

2 Likes

It was the great people at CannaBioGen and the representative was Rafa.

4 Likes

FdMS Did me right. 2,500+ miles in three dayz. My choice ending up being a USA based outfit, and they’re a sponsor after all. Now I just need to scrape up the funds to finish setting up a area. So close yet so far away. Got a LAGarden 48"x36"x70" 2in1 (5.5 / 2.6 sq-ft) with most of the fixin’s, but nowhere too set it up as of yet.

4 Likes

I’ve used hempdepot exclusively since HS. I did just make my 1st purchase with greenpoint. Got there gg#4 x stardawg for 17$ on the auction. No way i could pass it up but yet to pop em. So not much else i can say atm.

3 Likes

Pokud jste zde spokojeni:https://shop.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/

Great Lakes Genetics has done a good job for us like James At Seeds here now. Bushy😎

5 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Should we worry about sharing seed bank info?

Last One from my brothers at Mocorito they call it Salto a Landrance 100% Sativa very nice, i will grow some at home @MiG the flower perfiod is from 2 months 1, 2 weeks, is a taller one in perfect conditions, they grow at gerrilla something like that.

12 Likes

Check out those purple phenos!

2 Likes

Field of Dreams, eh brother?

3 Likes

Danky Bank, Fleur du Mar and Ace.

5 Likes

@99PerCent is not mine is from brothers in Sinaloa Baridaguato at Sierra de Mocorito and Sinaloa de Leyva they are stabilizing a landrance seeds from their community and they going to call it “Salto Sinaloense” because the ranch has that name.

Amazing Fenno 100% Sativa, very taller in outdoor under the best condition, already in 9 weeks with haze flavor and pine aromas

last image they send me the last monday

9 Likes

I am envious!

Great photos.

99%

3 Likes

“seedsupreme” got a huge list of good genetics and good prices too… but u have to pay extra money for guaranteed delivery.
They shipped my order three times and finally I received it…

2 Likes

Completed 2 trades and one donation through Strainly (pheno hunting site)

Video

Legit and super responsive support upon signing up.
Was a bit nervous at the beginning but everything went well.

Recommended

6 Likes