Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

then you need to contact a business bureau or similar, and then, try not buying into stupid hype on Instagram and the like…

1 Like

Stick to the classics and the known names.
Bodhi, Duke diamond, karma, Nirvana, sannies, serious, top dawg, BOG, dr greenthumb, etc etc etc.
The Instagram stuff is hyped polyhybrids crossed to hyped polyhybrids crossed to hyped polyhybrids.
There are no stabilized strains that smell like candy canes or wedding cake or chocolate pudding.
Random names given to plants that do not meet description at all.
I will not give those children money when better and more thoughtful crosses are available through both vendors and members right here on OG

14 Likes

here here!
+some stuff

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Gorilla Glue #4 x Girl Scout Cookies x Chaquita Banana

5 Likes

It’s crazy lol. None of em have plant pics, they don’t even grow em out to give you a ratio of how many banana pudding skunks you get in a pack of 10 for your “pHeNo hUnT”
I’m sorry man lol! I’m on a tangent today.
But seriously “orange cookies” gross!
Cherry meatbreath or whatever.
I swear I’m gonna stabilize a strain and call it unicorn farts give it away free and watch it get crossed to everything on the market as a troll

13 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: DC Seed Exchange

I 2nd that D.C. seed exchange is incredibly fast. Had my order out the same day.

6 Likes

Recently ordered from BOG. Great communication and very fast delivery. :+1:t4: Definitely would recommend
Also ordered from Nirvana And haven’t had any complaints.
Now SeedSupreme I’ve ordered from them in the past an received freebies along with my order but got two different answers when I asked whose genetics were the freebies from :thinking:

5 Likes

We offer great deals and DC Seeds and also now Annunuki Sseds have been added to our list of distributors. I give five free seeds with every order and we have regular seeds as low as three $ per seed for bulk pricing of our regular seeds. Check out our deals and who our authorized dealers actually are because we have been copied.

No one else will value you as a customer like we do.

Bogland72@gmail.com

9 Likes

Some one give me their opinion on if they’d feel the same or not. So I got a grab bag from a seed bank. Their site state’s “These Grab Bags will be worth a minimum of $50.00 OR $100.00, depending on the tier”. If you ordered the higher tier would you except anything under 100$? What they sent me was 98.88$ retail (not on sale in anyway). Now they could have tossed in a little nick-nack like a pack of papers or toke poker etc. They did add in something obviously bc they knew it was lacking. So they decided to send a old ass piece of taffy. That was the icing on the cake aka slap in the face. Am I over reacting? Bc if a sale states get this item after you spend 100$. I wouldn’t get it if I spent 98.88. So I just feel like I got ripped in a double standard kinda way.

4 Likes

SHN. Comparatively cheap on the freebie side when there are options. Of course, they have some advantages such as a large variety, fast to ship, CC payment.

I’ve purchased stuff at levels that meet their promotional offers. I have yet to receive the “full” promotional offer and instead have received portions, if anything. And, a piece of bubble gum? But, have always received what was on my primary order.

The grab bag thing, yeah that sucks. Word gets around on stuff like that. Hence, your post.

6 Likes

What? They stiff you on bogo n other sale items. I’d flip if they did that.

3 Likes

True North Seed Bank.

Took a while but it was during their 50% sale so I am sure they were swamped.

Genuine breeders packs arrived safely.

Very happy!

12 Likes

Don’t ever ship seed or grow supplies to where you grow. If you ever have charges drawn against you a subpoena is all they will need to bring up purchase records associated with the address they raided. It’s still not legal federally, so in theory anything is still fair game. If you don’t have friends to help out, just rent a PO box for a month.

I am not sure why @5o5love suggested sending seed to a grow site. It can be done stealthily yes, but most companies cooperate with US law enforcement agencies. Seeds can be mailed because in many areas it can be considered an adult souvenir as long as you do not germinate. There is a reason they all have disclaimers. If you get caught, they will 100% give your address to LEA.

3 Likes

Yep, everything they call promotional has a ***disclaimer attached. So, they can pretty much claim anything. They are not my go-to at this point, rather low on my option list, simply because of that.

1 Like

Well they just sent me a reply n are sending out something. I hope they keep the peice of candy this time.

2 Likes

Seeds here now always throws in some of that taffy. It helps to disguise the seeds. See the XRay machines can tell organic matter from metal, electronics, and plastics, etc. The taffy is organic matter, so are the seeds, it helps them blend in. :grin:

15 Likes

I use places that I 100% trust. My guys get paid cash no purchase records. That’s what this threads about. Also if it’s that worrisome I would not suggest a PO Box because that forces you to walk into a federal establishment to pic up your seeds.

2 Likes

Recently had a good experience with James Bean. I trust em.

5 Likes

Anyone try labyrinth seeds co?

https://www.labyrinthseedco.com

They’re listed on Dynasty’s official vendors ( http://www.dynastyseeds.com/vendors) , I’m thinking of giving them a go.

1 Like