Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Love the idea of curating a collection of breeders and seedmakers alike. It’s something I am similarly interested in. I definitely applaud and encourage you to pursue these passions of yours. It’s a beautiful thing! Much love

1 Like

Lol trust me I checked
This was the actual account

had like 18-25k followers if I recal correctly

myself and all of my friends constantly have fakes made of our account

It was fun

I had about 50 packs of archives first ever release he sent me
I was the only bank to have more then one of each of the cookie x face offs
Had like 5 packs of dosido
Bunch of Scooby snacks etc

1 Like

Since you are pushing his seedbank as a trustworthy quality place, I take it you have grown quite a few of his lines yourself. Maybe a link to one of your many grows can assuage any doubt.

4 Likes

I couldn’t really say. However, ACE/CBG distribute a lot in EU via Tiger One which is probably where these small shops get some of their retail stock. If you look at their list of breeders, you can usually notice that the majority of the small shops stock almost exclusively from within that list.

I haven’t heard of anyone counterfeiting CBG packs, and while it is possible, I think the simpler and more plausible conclusion is just that it’s older unsold stock. I also don’t see a clear incentive for these shops to take a risk like counterfeiting product via their own site or using their legit businesses. There’s much better avenues to try and defraud people like strainly, instagram or discords that offer better anonymity.

1 Like

I really like the idea of exclusive drops, at just the one site only. A sort of quality control. For example, I love sushi and enjoy going to places that can seat many. However, on occasion, it’s a real treat to experience a more curated service where there is limited seating and a supreme emphasis placed on the quality. Not to say one is better than the other, different things for different occasions.

Not stocking a bunch of packs just to have, but instead really curating a selection as if it’s an exhibit of living art. Wishing you the best! Truly! Much love

3 Likes

Well they do look hypeful :grin:

Still, 300 hype crosses with the same 3 males. Nothing you can tell me will make me think they all have different highs, taste etc.

I mean the least he could do is copy paste " 30 mins hybrid buzz, 65days flower, fruity, cool photos" as a description on all his chucks.

7 Likes

cant argue there. he’s definitely not my first choice, but its a killer deal if you’re into his stuff

1 Like

Fair enough :ok_hand:

1 Like

Anyone heard of chai life genetics they have a pack I wanna get that’s sold out almost everywhere. Wondering if they can be trusted?

Breeders Direct Seed Co is a very good bank to buy seeds. They have a pretty nice selection of breeders. They have a 20% off sale happening right now. 20off is the code

2 Likes

@mufafa Thanks again on the feedback!!1!

Going to roll the dice with PEVGrow for the Ghana, will update when everything is said and done.

I tried contacting New World, Low Cost and Satiguanna but they didn’t respond to me. Maybe because I wrote the inquiry in English ? Tried a few days later with a google translate into spanish message and still no response? Could they be allergic to protonmail ?

The search goes on for original Sud Africa and Meao Thai! May expand to ACE’s double Thai but I’m afraid that I’d be watering down the original Meao Thai.

2 Likes

Anybody order from CHAI LIFE GENETICS?

Anyone familiar with https://treestarsseedbank.com/ ??

1 Like

I’ve never ordered from them but I do remember looking up some genetics and saw that they were a reputable dealer of some breeders when I looked on the breeders site.

1 Like

Thanks for hitting me back. For crazy priced seeds it seems to be one of the better places from what ive looked at recently.

2 Likes

I think they are legit I would buy from them! Only thing is they are pretty much full price. I’d prob wait for a sale or something.

Today the courier brought my bag of seeds. I ordered beans from seedstokers. I wanted to order all the autos, but I mixed it up and took two packs of simple fems. It seems that they sell seeds that have not passed the selection. For example, a photo of seedstokers beans and freebies bulk seeds from the store where I ordered
Nevertheless, I will say in their defense that these are almost the cheapest seeds from their range. They have more expensive seeds, including a collab with HSC, but I don’t know how things are with them.

Upd. But in general they don’t have their own space with plants and this is the same bulks only in a bag of paper and with a squirrel on the logo. Dutch Passion takes people for suckers. What kind of collaboration with HSC can we talk about if all the seeds are not produced by them.
Upd.2 And these small beans look ridiculous in a test tube of this size. Dinafem at least pressed the beans in the test tube with a sponge and put in some desiccant.

4 Likes

Me, long time ag, all good, fast response in the email, fast delivery, The girl who attended me at that time was quite friendly. but that was about 3 or 4 years ago

1 Like

DCSeedExchange came through quick with the new Brisco feminized line. His regs have impressed me and I like how active he is on several forums. Good vibes and good prices

Got a little extra swag too :wink:

11 Likes