Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Yeah, I’ve used Herbies a couple of times. They usually give away lots of freebies.

3 Likes

@BogSeeds is definitely a good choice. Im currently growing his sour strawberry. If your looking for an actual seedbank with a good variety of breeders in the usa jbcseeds.com excepts paypal payment which means you can use a credit card. Jbc stocks lots of good breeders. Glg is also a good choice but you have to mail cash or money order.

6 Likes

We take PayPal too…:sunglasses::ok_hand:

Email me at bogland72@gmail.com

12 Likes

The name for Original Haze… should be Mexican Haze !
So I guess the 3 of them are not the “real” ones.
I’m also looking around for a while to find clean Mexican Haze seeds, but still didn’t find them.
And I’m in a hurry cause I guess there are not much of them anymore, so it will become harder and harder to score them.
Stay cool, SpeesCees

10 Likes

My favorite seedbanks are Coastal , Crickets and Cicadas , Ak Bean Brains , Dynasty and Madd Farmers and Bog … A lifetime of amazing genetics to work with …

4 Likes

I’ve only heard about Mexican Haze but never tried it. could you be some more specific if possible?
btw, i’m a newbie here and i’m looking forward for learning so sorry if i say anything stupid. thanks

4 Likes

Well… if you are a starter, then better don’t start with a Haze strain. Clean Haze will give you a lot of extra attention Ofted ! They need like 18 to 19 weeks and should be harvest in 3 termins. What I can tell you is… by smoking real Haze you don’t like it at all, or you’re almost directly hooked on it. The taste and the smell is like pigeon poe !
And ohhh yeh… remember that there are not so much stupid questions, but a lot of dummy answers. :slight_smile:

Stay cool, SpeesCees

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ofted196, look around and you’ll find a ton of good info and even better, some of the best growers and breeders on earth here that will be glad to help with anything. Check in at the “Introduce Yourself” thread to let everybody you live here now! Some of us seem too. You’ll like it. Enjoy! peace

4 Likes

Hey @Ofted196, welcome to OG, good to have you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ofted196.
You’ll find answers to your questions around here.
The ONLY dumb question is the one you didn’t ask… asking is the only way to get the answers you need!

4 Likes

SeedBay has opened the vaults of Gypsy Nirvana and there is a ton of old school gear there… well there was… I’ve nearly cleared em out. Highly suggest em if you’re a fan of the same breeders I am (or at least their genetics). Not gonna comment on the breeders bc that’s up for you to choose and I’m not done shopping yet. Muhaha

But figured I would share w y’all. This RSC I’ve never heard of, and many others y’all are talking about. Would caution y’all to do a lot of homework on the companies you get genetics from and find verified grows of their gear from a non-biased forum. It’s the oldest trick in the book to sell random seeds and claim them to be something they’re not. So just be careful out there…

9 Likes

What were you thinking about getting?

I love their Chrystal, White Rhino (purple pheno), And Aurora Indica.

3 Likes

@Swampthing, I ended up with a couple of Aurora Indica seeds from somebody last year. All of the sudden I keep hearing about it. A sign from above?? :thinking:

What makes you like it so much, is it the taste or the hard hitting stone that I’ve heard about?

3 Likes

I was gonna grab a NL and a ww but I ended up getting some NL from AK bean brains still looking for a reasonable priced WW that’s of older breeding but if I don’t find one in next month or so I’ll order the Nirvana worse case it’s only 30 bucks and cheap is my friend lol

6 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie mr nice black widow is the original ww.

8 Likes

I suppose the AK NL is good. He’s had is forever I think. I want to locate a good one too. I suppose he’s as good as anybody for it. Have you grown it before? peace

1 Like

Just had gl with Neptune seed bank. Couldn’t pass up 250$ pnwr seeds for 50$. I gotta delete my ig haha.

Just a heads up for peps who like Mass Medical strains…There is a drop they did with Thug Pug at Wellgrown at 4:20 Est today. Also Great Lakes has a deal on MMS that includes four differ freebies.

Here’s the info on the collab Stinky PuTang, Lineage is my PuTang x Mr. Stinky (thug pug’s newest male!)

6 Likes

No not yet but I figure with as old of a line as it is it should be pretty good…I peeped out his Instagram page he seems pretty solid and not hype driven…he had some males of one of his strains testing at like 10 percent thc

2 Likes

I liked that podcast interview on The Potcast. I’ve wanted to try his stuff ever since. A friend picked up the tk/nl5/haze (?). AK said it was supposed to be some really strong shit. I’ll get a cut once he breaks it out. I figure his NL would be good. He was there in the area where it was a regional strain. He’s supposed to have the real deal I think.

I’d like to have it for some crossing work. Seems to be a staple like g13/hp.

2 Likes