Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

I bet his matamuska thunder fuck is great too considering he actually calls it that instead of Alaskan thunderfuck

2 Likes

A great friend here on OG sent me some of the ATF or MTFā€¦ I have to look. Iā€™m not sure it was his.

Yeah, if you havenā€™t heard that podcast with AK look it up Its a good one. He talks about all of the seeds he had stored for 30 years and was getting 100% germ rate. It seems like somebody told me he recently had a fire and lost a lot of them if not allā€¦

6 Likes

Got my order along with some freebies from seedsman

3 Likes

Iā€™m also doing one of his blk dom Ɨsuper skunk. Been in flower a few days 10, sheā€™s looking beastly.

4 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Jordan of the Islands

Welcome to overgrow! We are all here to learn. The older I get the less I knowā€¦

1 Like

Just wanted to share my recent experience.

I took the plunge despite the mixed reviews on Greybeard and put in a small order on Thursday afternoon. Some Barneyā€™s LSD was the strain of choice for my needs.

Order placed Thursday afternoon arrived Saturday! Packaging all looks good. They even threw in a couple of Stardawg freebies for me that I am going to pop.

4 Likes

Thanks to JBC seeds for the fast shipping and freebies

14 Likes

Those nl1 bx are some squat little boogersā€¦hopefully one of these are a fem. Whatā€™s the ak freebie. He says he working on a super skunk bx3ā€¦and I want him to. Lol

6 Likes

Has anyone seen el jefeā€¦its a breeder whoā€™s gear is on breederdirectseed co. ā€¦ he had sensi star f3, and a few puck/skelly hp reversalsā€¦shits 200$. For puck reversals but the ss is a 100. But damnā€¦that chemdƗpuckšŸ¤¤

7 Likes

I follow them on lG but never tried there gear
They have some interesting things but too much $$$$

7 Likes

The AK freebie is island sweet skunk/ NL1 x matamuska thunder fuck

5 Likes

I should have paid more attention to the freebies jbc had for themselves I would have got the gogi f2 instead of the white dawg x gogi

3 Likes

Thatā€™ll be enough of that bullshitā€¦

On with the show :grin::wink::sunglasses:

10 Likes

I like that you put puppet troll on his ban reason

4 Likes

Think heā€™ll come back after the ban lol

Has anyone tried these guys? Only place I can find info about autoflower violator kush.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen that place before. It looks to me like one of those places reselling bulk seeds. I wouldnā€™t trust them to provide a quality product.

9 Likes

Thata what I was thinking aswellā€¦ I bought from farmers lab seeds and the two sites remind me if each otherā€¦ the ones I bought seem alright, no complaints so far but I dunno if they are what they ā€œareā€

4 Likes

Received seeds from Indian Heirloom Seed company in good shape. Waiting on seeds from Landrace Mafia/ Trident Seeds, and an order from Cocogenes as well. Will see if they make it in a week or so. Also Ace seeds now takes orders by card instead of bank transfer only for USA.

8 Likes