Ak beanbrains
Peak bc
Sensi
Baked beans
BoG

Most recents

8 Likes

Bravo @Buzzer777
That my friends is how itā€™s done. Almost 1:1 bud/stem ratio. Yowzer.

`

15 Likes

Beautiful plant, man! Yowza is RIGHT!

5 Likes

Jordan of the islands damn sure ainā€™t one to trust

And, whyā€™s that? Something went wrong with a purchase you made? Quite a few folk seem to have made purchases from Jordan of the Islands without trouble.

8 Likes

Letā€™s just say 8 weeks paid with bank transfer and no replies to emails unless you send multiples in a day. The guy is a flake at best.
I will give the guy credit when he finally responded to an email he offered to resend the order. Then back to having to send multiple emails to find out if the second order shipped. If you like sending you money out and not hearing a peep for months go right ahead

2 Likes

Jordan of the Islands IS a place we can trust.
I will shout it from the mountain top that yes, he is slow to respond and update customer and ship the beans but the order came. He was probably already slow at shipping but with all thatā€™s going on in the world, we gotta expect slower than normal deliveryā€™s. I am in no way complaining about JOTI because from what I have heard, the genetics are worth it and make up for him being just plain slow.
I would order from him again in the future. Now I know what to expect. Just my experience

5 Likes

Yeah, I would hafta agree there with @Prince in that I have NEVER read another complaint before this one about Jordan Of The Island! In fact, its been quite the opposite! A LOT of praise and positive talk about not just the genetics but his freebies and whatnot! I HAVE heard that it can be a bit and especially if you live in the states. I have never ordered from him because of this, but if I start hearing peeps on here from the states talking about orders arriving faster, well that will be my cue to get busy ordering some of that BlackBerry Breath, WOO-BOY!

8 Likes

make sure you take out his ins. plan, heā€™ll keep shipping till you get what ya paid for.

Pretty straight up guy

7 Likes

Always be careful to judge others. Heā€™s just a guy like the rest of us and maybe heā€™e dealing with a family illness at the same time heā€™s trying to keep his business together.

Heā€™s been around this long for a reason. His wares are cheap and worth working with him on the shipping. Just account for it before you buy and youā€™ll never be upset. All seed companies are not the same and many are run by the breeder himself and some are getting up in age.

Can you imagine trying to grow your plants, make seeds, etc, all while trying to sit at the computer answering emails? lol
peace

8 Likes

For the amount of time Iā€™ve been waiting he could have walked them here lol. I wouldnā€™t have anything to say but after seeing people that ordered after me and sent money orders they have theirs and Iā€™m still waiting. At this point the beans could come with a blow job from a super model and I still wouldnā€™t order again

2 Likes

Yeah I hear ya, mine showed up in that cheap plastic and I ended up mixing my seeds up because of it. Horrible packaging. Iā€™ll never be ordering from him again either, not myself from the USA. If I do decide to order from JOTI again Iā€™m going through someone in Candia that can reship them to me as Canadians seem to at least get fast shipping and the seeds come in vials not that cheap plastic crapā€¦

He is reputable, the strains are good, the prices are great considering, but the USA ordering experience leaves a LOT to be desired. Basic things that most every other breeder does we do not get here from him. And you have to babysit your order to even get it shipped out.

2 Likes

Like somebody mentioned above, you could always go through a seed bank. They would likely get your order out fastest.

Postal service is totally FUBAR; here in Cannada theyā€™re renting land, to park trailers full of mail waiting to be sorted. Even FedEx and UPS no longer guarantee overnight delivery for the products they ship.

4 Likes

seedsherenow.com has good selection and the deal on Best Coast Genetics they have right now is pretty solid. I got the Sour Hebrew National for later this year. SagemastaSelect mixtapes I havenā€™t seen elsewhere. Also they have a recent YTvideo about the owner and specifically Katsu Seeds and the deal he got on Best Coast. You can also look up the different breeders any site sells and do more research.
Greenpoint Seeds has been good to me, especially because Stardawg is good for my nerve damage but keeps an energetic feeling. Quick service and through 4 different packs 32 seeds total 100% germination and for what itā€™s worth, the seeds all start out bursting and uniform.
So many others like Swami Select I want to try.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve used seedsman, msnl and greenpoint seeds. They are all great. Seedsman takes a while to get your seeds to you and it takes a bit for msnl as well since they are European. Greenpoint on the other hand will have your beans to you within a week in my experience. They have great genetics

3 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m pretty happy with greenpoint. Had a strain of fems herm on me a bit.(he replaced) but other than that Iā€™ve loved smoking the greenpoint I grew

4 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m finishing up purple aliens and gorilla punch from them right now. Then will be starting peyote forum and pre 98 bubba kush

3 Likes

I just jarred some banana orange daiquri. GMO kush is next

6 Likes

Man, that sounds great. Do you drink it or smoke it? lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Who is that from?

4 Likes