Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

LOL all they are doing with the info is selling it to big business to market products you live in the past my friend.

1 Like

I don’t pay taxes on 99% of the stuff from the internet what make seeds different?

i live in the past? that’s how i no the future… you need to know the past history in order to see the future…you cant see the future that’s why you are on on a public forum telling who ever is listening when and where your breaking law…see in the past they had to look for you now with the dumbing down you come on public chat and buy seeds off the internet they don’t have to look for you now they know exactly where you are and guess what its still federally illegal

@ARAM8611, if you’d like to inform that’s great.

Though, your original post with the links you’d posted had included affiliate / tracking redirection. Either you are being ignorant, not being forthright, or have a motive.

In NA, and likely many parts of the world, the responsible party for collecting sales taxes are the sellers. It’s going to be different for each country and circumstance. Likewise, trade/ transfer / purchase of seeds are not necessarily illegal. Everywhere.

Get to the point. Stop claiming that people are breaking the law until you yourself become a bit more educated on the matter or have specific information that others need to be aware of (e.g. certain countries have laws that we need to know, here what to watch out for, etc).

4 Likes

Good to know I will put that in my notes.

3 Likes

so all you did in your first paragraph was repeat what i said to you . you are in a public forum with others buying seeds illegally over the internet. cannabis seeds may be legal …up to 5 seeds in Holland within the country but then they dont have to order them do they? on the other hands here you are in a forum where people are ordering and growing a illegal substance which means of course your breaking the law and all of you are on here on line doing it, admitting it, telling where your growing it how many seeds your ordering, And how good they are im not incriminating anyone you are doing it all yourself …that was the point that you apparently missed. i posted a link that had affiliated tracker? well i didn’t have to track you you got a big sign up saying here come here to buy your seeds and turn yourself in…you have advertisers on here don’t you? those have trackers…

Good bye. Have a good day.

8 Likes

My first time buying off Area51 the other day and they hooked me up with their Black Friday deal! I had asked a question about an order on Black Friday and they responded late but still gave me the deal I was asking about over a week later! A+ customer service

2 Likes

Already told him that once and hes still on here stirring up the pot.

3 Likes

He started the same shit on another thread.

5 Likes

Thanks @OleReynard ,

The teamOG got tagged this morning with the latest activity on a couple of suspicious users. Keeping an eye open for sock puppet accounts to appear in the short term now.

14 Likes

@Northern_Loki. That’s why I withdrew my post. I saw that it had been taken care of. Much love to all that keep us crazy stoners straight!!

9 Likes

Attaching this to an old post to give thanx to both @Kakalak owner of Soak’n Beans , and @SamwellBB - Breeder of Baked Beanz

A few months ago I placed a small order at Soak’n Beans and bought a few Baked Beanz.packs.
One strain refused to pop, and I let Kakalak and Sam know…Not to ask for anything, but just to keep them advised.

Sam dropped a few from his inventory and also couldn’t get them to pop. I just received these packs direct from Sam as a replacement…
HOLY CRAP…I only had one pack that was not good and he sent me all these.

Only one word to say concerning his customer service…IMPRESSIVE!!!

Thank You Sam. Stay well and stay safe!

19 Likes

I placed an order for GDP while it was in stock on attitude seedbank, December 2nd. It was just delivered to Burbank CA yesterday. Not only did it arrive at the wrong address it took them nearly a month to ship it compared to 10days like they normally take (which is understandable considering the season and the virus.) But the wrong address with no tracking info for two weeks. Poor customer service so far. I sent them a email kindly explaining the situation in hopes of some resolve.
I placed another order for 18 different strains and cant even get a email back from that seedbank (which I’ll keep unnamed until they have fully earned a mention).
Edit: received a email from attitude. They claimed “they were given the wrong tracking from USPS” and provided the correct tracking info in the email. Almost here.

7 Likes

You will NOT find two better people than @SamwellBB and @Kakalak!!! They may hit their level occasionally, but they’ll NEVER surpass 'em. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :fireworks:

9 Likes

Nordic Genetics

anybody try these folk?

they have thing a seed whore needs

buy seeds and OverGrow the world

Dequilo

5 Likes

Danish site and Danish growers, makes a lot of auto genetics we used to grow around these parts before everyone started making them super autoflowers, did recommend them on a another thread because they have Dane strains, cheap seeds with good quality strains, especially for us in the north and cold. Not so much info when it comes to their photo strains, haven’t tried them in the woods

5 Likes

They carry a few breeders I like to buy from that can be hard to find – Derg Corra, Hybrids from Hell have some great stuff! I think I’ve ordered from them before and it went well.

3 Likes

I remember from posting here

https://www.wietforum.nl/forum/31-indoor-kweekverslagen-fotos/

they have a few photo for the price I would love to work with :slight_smile:

peace and be safe

Dequilo

@lefthandseeds HFH danish gold

1 Like

Anyone in canada bought seeds from. Hella dank? Just wondering … if they showed up and approx how long they took lol ive never got seeds from the US and not sure how reliably they make it across the border