Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

I bought some auto fems from 207 genetics I haven’t tried them yet but shipping was quick,

And they sell one seed packs lol I like that you only need one seed to make hundreds of seeds

Found another seedbank on Facebook
Not my money 420 ordered some skywalker autos from them,I’ll see how it goes

1 Like

Yeah he’s straight up…Like the others said, kind-a middle man but most genetics are okay. The only weak ones I came across were the autos, they were ok, not great.

He used to have awesome prices, but steadily went up…

3 Likes

https://poppabeardoes.ca/store/

Could always hit up my seed bank?:+1:t3:

3 Likes

Not trying to step on anyone’s toes but if you are looking for quality Genetics in the US. Check us out. Family and Growmie owned. Peace

Chitownseeds.com

7 Likes

Great photos

Is that Polar Bear $15 per seed? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yup it is but shipping extra. So to be honest with that in mind I would suggest making worth your while with the breeders 10. Not trying to push just a mear suggestion :open_hands: nothing more.

1 Like

He was on here a few days back. Not sure if it was his thread or another.

I have at least one of his strains via @Sebring when I first joined here. The one I know I have is SFV but maybe it’s a Kush. I remember thinking about SFV being clone only. I’ll look for it and see what else I have. I’ve heard great things about his work on here. peace

1 Like

I have been seeing good things from @CoastalMarySeeds . I have won seeds from them in the raffle here and had the seeds in my hand in less than a week. I ordered from them and same deal. Suggested a buddy order from them and he had his in around a week, he is in Florida. Everyone I send their way seems to have a positive experience. They are fast, friendly and treated me really good with some nice freebies.

7 Likes

Running coastal mary blueberry auto everything seems to be doing very well. In ohio and had seeds in 4 days

2 Likes

Gotta say I’m very impressed with midweek song atm, quick shipping , breeders packs, tons of freebies , would def recommend

3 Likes

Haven’t heard of them, I don’t believe. Is it UK?

Not sure they have a contact number for the UK, Europe and the USA so hard to say maybe all three maybe centralized but legit.

1 Like

Chitown is a good one

3 Likes

In Canada you gotta check canadaseedz.ca 100% they carry serious genetics

2 Likes

Hello OG, just went to look for a pic to post of a strain I picked up called Zombie Death Fuck by Blimburn seeds. When I went to the Blimburn site I found a warning posted there for Canadian customers which is very disturbing.

Canadian Customers Advise

We advise our brand followers in Canada that we have been made aware that the company Rocket Seeds which is linked to Crop King Seeds (and also wholesale activities in Canada) is selling Blimburn packaging with non-genuine product inside. We are very concerned on behalf of our customers in Canada and across the world that that only genuine product is being provided and sold under the Blimburn brand. Neither Rocket Seeds or Crop King Seeds hold brand licenses or have our permission to operate under the Blimburn brand. Please ensure that you buy Blimburn from legitimate and reputable sources only and avoid these companies. We appreciate your custom and your continued loyalty.

This is something I thought people needed to see. This is on the official Blimburn site across the top of the page. Just an FYI .

3 Likes

Omuerta was a very good trans action for me as well as 2 guns and a guy

1 Like

Like finding a great walking path, or unknown song, on my hunt for a specific old school strain, I found Kwik seeds. Super interesting site. like meeting your great ancestors if you happen to be weed. The Friesland they sent me was Amazing. The are honest to a fault in everything they do. I suggest them out of respect for what they have ( tecnically they may be re sellers to The Real Seed Company) and my own self interests, I want them to stay around. Kwik Seeds. Highly recommend.

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face:STRAIN SUPERMARKET is where i have purchased a number of seeds and they have always made it just fine and it is in UK and i am in Texas i give them a 5 star :mask:

1 Like

Check us out. We are out of the Midwest. We will be adding more fire weekly.

2 Likes