Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

https://londonseedcentre.co.uk/cannabis-seeds
UK based though so don’t know if it helps any. :v:
Used them a good few times and never had an issue

1 Like

Good looking, but they’re out of everything I’m looking for.

1 Like

They list both breeders. Never used them before though but site lookes professional enough.

1 Like

Not KC Brains, but Greenhouse & Cards accepted >

Greenhouse Seed Co. Cannabis Seeds » North Atlantic Seed Company

1 Like

Cannabis seeds Brands ?

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! Not finding what I need. It’s a shame, @The_Vault_Team has everything I want but they don’t take cards. I don’t feel comfortable with a bank transfer or sending cash oversees and with vat n fees n all I don’t really wanna go the crypto route.

2 Likes

Crypto is king.

3 Likes

Neptune Seed Bank offers clones (by mail ) wonder if one can get clones thru the mail ?

have sent cash over seas for years and NEVER had a problem with sending cash – SO don’t worry Cash = NO bank record. ect !!!

2 Likes

I don’t know what you’re looking for but Mandala Seeds sells their seeds and several other seed companies seeds. I had an easy time ordering from them. They seemed “righteous” and concerned about keeping the prices down. They took cards and were genuinely concerned about environmental issues like organic practices to build soil and maintaining genetic integrity by preserving land race varieties not compromised by multiple hybridizations. Check out their website. I don’t think they open until the new year but I’m planning for a spring grow and even though I have several different varieties of seeds in storage, I’m drooling over a few others. I’m looking for some excellent bubble strains, maybe one from DNA and one from Barney’s Farm. I’ve gotten seeds from both before that were excellent (Chocolope from DNA and Liberty Haze from Barney’s). I usually get regular seeds if I can unless I know a particular fem is really tasty. I believe Mandala sells both companies seeds as well as ACE, Dutch Passion, Paradise, Serious Seeds, etc.

5 Likes

Mandala is closed until January

3 Likes

I just noticed that myself. @Trowertripper

3 Likes

I did say that- the new year, although when you go to their site it says we’re open but further on it says in the new year.

2 Likes

yes…you did. I should have read further

2 Likes

open for business once again
DM me for info on offer and list of strains :fire:

5 Likes

Wanted to mention goat and Monkey seeds ,they just hooked me up ,I sent cash without tracking or insurance ,and they sent right away to Canada within three weeks ,every pack had extra beans ,I ordered one pack and got three ! It was mentioned that I can’t ever order very often due to me being a broke ass mofo,also it was my 50th b’day so I don’t know if they do that for everyone ,but damn ! I’m so grateful and so excited ! Cheers !

4 Likes

Hey MrBudz! Like you said before, sadly we cannot take card payments in the US yet (American banks don’t like us much lol). However, both Bank Transfers and Pay By Post payments are safely processed in the USA.

If you need more info, give us a shout anytime :wink:

1 Like

I appreciate it, I was gonna try a bank transfer, but the price almost doubled with VAT and shipping.

1 Like

Yeah VAT is a pain in the ass. I’ve got to pay the f*cker on a daily basis. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

So far this year. Besides the OG people. Chitown seeds and DC seed exchange. Chitown is from Chicago. Nice freebies. Great seeds and service.

from DC seeds from Black Friday. @Automatik im sure will be have a year end blow out sale. They have clearance also. You can’t beat the prices for 3 day delivery. Peace DC exchange is got to be the op seed place. Great people. I did put the wrong address. Still got them. Got some @Tonygreen . I’m going to blow those babies up.

11 Likes