Seed Junky Genetics - Wedding Cake Grow Show - Will it Herm?

OK, let’s fast-forward this grow show a little bit…

Here they are exactly one week later. See the runt? No longer the runt, is it?!

Another week later, and that runt looks like it’s really enjoying its environment…

And only 2 days later, this is what we have…

They’re doing well, so I adjusted their nutes and moved them into the new cloning/seedling bucket I just built.

Here they are 3 days later:

Yup, they’re getting crowded very quickly…

31 Likes

lol…it’s true, that thread was a dud. As for me getting recognition, that’s not at all my objective. I do want to educate about Seed Junky, good or bad. If I was looking for recognition, I’d probably post more bud pics and do more giveaways :grin:. Still, thanks for your support, @anon20530495!

24 Likes

Haha maybe visibility would be better. I dunno man! You know what I mean :joy:

5 Likes

Yes, I think so. Perhaps engagement is the best metric to know if people care what’s being posted. Like with this thread, I started the Mega Crop grow show thread to educate, but you can only lead a horse to water - it’s up to the horse to drink.

18 Likes

Who cares about visibility when you can grow the :fire: nugs @Purple-N-Hairy does :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Shortly after I took the last pic I posted of the plants in their new bucket, I moved them into their new home. So this photo was taken less than 2 hours later…

At this point, they have their own light and more space. You can see the growth only 1 day later…

They were growing pretty quickly, so I had to move them around to give each of them a little more space. Here they are 5 days after the previous pic:

And 3 days after that:

And here they are, another 3 days after the previous pic. This is the last pic of them in their overcrowded tub.

32 Likes

Thank you, @Neb! Trust me - if I can do it, ANYONE can :laughing:

6 Likes

i wish i was in the know about the results already but this should be a fun read lol this company lives off the hype of influencers on IG. the fact so many of their strains hermie that they had to add a disclaimer of never refunding or replacing seeds speaks for its self. hope you end up lucky and find one keeper at least out of that pack for that price. after the triangle kush fiasco though fuck seed junky

6 Likes

holy f#$k your plants grow so fast lol. you get 2 months of growth in 3 weeks

6 Likes

Hydro speeds things up, for sure! Just wait until I show them in their new homes - they really start taking off!

11 Likes

Thank you @Purple-N-Hairy :pray: for making this thread.

When you google “seed junky herm”, it’s the first result :joy:

13 Likes

lol - awesome! That escalated quickly!

9 Likes

Excellent work mate, hydo certainly does speed things up, amazing growth👍

5 Likes

great intro! cant wait to see how it comes out. Good luck PNH!

3 Likes

i thought the exact same thing too. can’t wait to try

4 Likes

Looking good @Purple-N-Hairy! Excited to see how they go! Can’t fathom spending that much on a pack of seeds, even with guaranteed fire. Hoping you were lucky with no herms.

5 Likes

@ChronicMcBudz incase you missed it, here’s what happened when I grew a pack from HermJunky

15 Likes

Yea, saw a bunch about that. Really bad deal with those.

2 Likes

I’ve never grown seedjunky from seed because his prices are a rip off now and back in the day I just never pulled the trigger.

I have grown his breeder cuts and they’re fire but not big healthy plants. Kind of medium stretchy skinny plants but they throw some fire out :fire::man_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

@WeTokeChronic How sensitive to feeding are they? N in piticular? Getting claw leafs and such with overdoing N is somewhat common. This can cause stress in some strains that will result in hermies.

3 Likes