Testers Needed - Puck HP BC3 Series

I need a few testers for some of the Puck HP BC3 Series. I am posting a picture of one of the males that had some female intersex flowers. He was chopped but pollenated for several days. There was a second male so the seeds will be a mix.

I just want any possible testers to be aware of this male and watch plants closely. Some say the traits don’t pass when the plant is not a full blown hermie others are more cautious so this will also be a test of this theory.

Rules are pretty simple for testers.

1. Agree not to make F2s.
  2. Post a few pictures here of early/late veg, and early/late flower.
  3. Be able to start 6-8 plants right away.
  4. Anyone that tests will get a couple additional packs from the Puck HP BC3 Series once complete.
  5. Must have pictures of your grows here on OG.

Preference will be given to people that have tested before. If you are not able to run them please do not ask for seeds. People that agree to test and do not run the plants will be banned from future seeds.

Here is what I would like to get a few testers for:

Strain Female
Puck OG The OG 18 #1 - Reserva Privada
Petrolia Puck Petrolia Headstash F2 - Nireka
East Coast Puck ECSD S1 - Dr. Greenthumb
Puck Lights NL2/NL5 F2 - Cannarado
Puck Mints #2 WC x TMBP #2 - 8th Ave. Genetics
Tuna Kush Puck Tuna Kush - Reeferman

You can see the female plants over in my thread. Comacus Projects - #286 by Comacus

39 Likes

very nice brother, you know how i love those clusters of strains made like that.

good luck on the testers …

8 Likes

Petrolia Headstash cross, nice… :+1:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Yeah, this looks like fun, wish I had the time :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Dont have the space currently but bumping this to to the top so that @Comacus can find some testers for this amazing project.

5 Likes

Oh man, there’s a ton of great stuff in there ! Very VERY NICE @Comacus

5 Likes

Sounds like good stuff, look forwards to seeing some of these grown out. Just out of curiosity and cuz I used to like this strain, is there maybe any chance of pictures you can share of your dg ecsd s1 please. Thank you.

I would be interested in growing one of the female strains
I am a new grower. Would love to be a test dummy

1 Like

You can see many of them in my thread here: Comacus Projects - #281 by Comacus

1 Like

Thank you for your interest @GEMI-CONNECT616. For testers I am looking for those that have grow logs here, and have some experience.

Stick around, post some pictures of your grow, and I am sure in no time you’d be considered.

7 Likes

Nice work brother…🫡

I’d be down for testing the Petrolia Headstash cross, but looking back I don’t think I’ve ever posted grow photos on OG? I guess I posted a few photos of seeds with tails recently, but it looks to me like the photos I’ve posted of grows in the past must’ve all been on RIU? I have tested twice before, and can start immediately…

Oh, I should mention I only really grow outdoors. It’d be interesting to see what they look like compared to the Petrolia Headstash F2s I already have going, and maybe give a suggestion of what I might see when I finally get around to the pack of Red Leb x Puck BC2 I’m sitting on.

5 Likes

The Puck Lights, sounds like a kinky run. I’m winding down, on a project, and have some space now.
In a week or so, I’ll be cracking something open, from my seed stash.
Yours or others, beans are gonna be tailing.
Wish you best in your project, and to whomever you choose to test for ya!!
Honestly, no hard feelings if you want a better grower than me, I dang sure am not the best, I just got some space LOL!

8 Likes

Yeah, yeah…
LOL, we know you know what you are doing:+1: :smile:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Oh that’s so awesome you got the red leb x puck bc2 that one had my eye sold out so quick heard great things about it

2 Likes

That will be a nice one to be seen growing outside, and will give you a chance to post a few grow pictures here :grinning: I’ll shoot you a message.

Sounds good. It will be nice to see that one run to see what they hold. I’ll shoot you a message.

3 Likes

Petrolia Puck OR East Coast Puck would be very interesting to run !!! (Thanks for the offer)

3 Likes

Did you get that from Kevin’s fundraiser for Tony’s wheelchair?I almost bit on it but it sold out so fast

1 Like

No… I bought it when they dropped at JBC. It was pretty crazy, as a person would expect.

2 Likes

Well, PUCK LIGHTS, has landed!! (Puck Lights NL2/NL5 F2 - Cannarado)
I’m very happy to run a NL anything!
It has been 20+ years since I grew out a NL variety.
They get wet, tonight!

13 Likes