Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Blood Orange

Hello everyoneā€¦

I have very bad news.

The reason why the package never made it to my hands was that it was seized by the Costarican authorities and i need to call a number and go retrieve it with a lawyer, which i am not about to do.

My boy in Guanacaste went several times to the PO Box and it was never there, i did receive a notification in there saying it was at customs, at which point i thought it was just going to be delivered. It disappeared for a while, like 4 months and i am hoping that they return it within their timeframe back to @OrganicGorilla.

I am super dissappointed, and we need regulation down here fast. Soā€¦ I will make it up to you guys.

Project Cancelled.

Sorry gang.

Sci :robot:

11 Likes

Ah that sucks but what can you do? These things happen, thanks for giving it a go! :sunglasses:

Stay safe!

8 Likes

I know we have stuff that needs matingā€¦ @Sebring? @MomOnTheRun?
Not you two-- I mean help me out here :blush: :sweat_smile: ā€“ whereā€™s that damned listā€¦? :clipboard: :pencil:

Thereā€™s so many good strains amongst OGers collectively itā€™s amazing. I had the thoughtā€¦what if we could all share our weed tooā€¦at a big OGer event. That would be nice. :relieved:

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

Iā€™d need a whole week to get through that much cannabis!

8 Likes

Letā€™s do it here in Costa! Many of you wonā€™t go back home!

7 Likes

Well damn! Best to be safe - there will be other strains to grow :wink:

Rofl! The Bodhi strains are here ā€¦donā€™t see any in the other list though I am pretty positive there may be some ideaā€™s kicking around :wink:

9 Likes

So how about that Prayer Tower Sativa or A13xA11? The other 3 Iā€™m unfamiliar with.

Iā€™m so proud of this stuff. :smiley:

9 Likes

Hmmā€¦ this was the ONLY breeder project I signed up forā€¦
Since itā€™s out, will no longer wait for it and move onā€¦

Buzz ONā€¦

5 Likes

Dang what a bummer about customs! It happens - have to keep the balance in this world of positive and negative I suppose.

5 Likes

Blood orange looking very Nice, and i Hope it grows like a tree.
Hope and faiht. Love New strain ƶppning
Love and light from Sweden

5 Likes

Was wanting to see how these turn out
Possibly doing an orange project, myself.

9 Likes

Can I get added to the list

3 Likes

@Goodgrace87 ā€“ youā€™ll have to spend a bit more time here before earning ā€œtrusted memberā€ status. good luck & happy growing.

search, read, postā€¦

:v:

3 Likes

Reallyā€¦ okay . No problem

2 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow!,I do believe that this one has been cancelled due to an issue with customs,I believe it was stolen by customs , please donā€™t let that get you down though,there may be another community preservation run going on ,hope you can find something that interests you ,and welcome,I was encouraged very early on to start a thread and intro yourself if you havenā€™t already, peace and love !
Overgrow !

3 Likes

I just started diary in the organic section however I need to be approved

3 Likes

Somebody bought these from me for their collection since most all were obsolete.

14 Likes

If anyone has an older version of Sensiā€™s California indica please, shout

2 Likes

Hopefully someone takes you up on your offer to do a seed run would love to have some orange in my collection!

3 Likes

Sorry Iā€™m fresh Outta likes ! And of all times to out ! Hope to god someone hears us ! I do believe things were headed to Costa Rica (?) @sebring ?
@MomOnTheRun ?
@cannabissequoia ?
@madscientist ?
@Fuel ?
Haha ,did I miss anyone,Iā€™ve heard good things about @50state s orange Goji OG ,no experience yet only just started a few seeds ,but man do have a sence of vigor ! Wow ,oops I get sidetracked,
Peace and love yeah

9 Likes