Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Blood Orange

Hello all,
Excited about all the Bodhi Strains but I have always wanted to grow some Cali-o! I would love to be added to the list if possible.
thanks,
Tommy

7 Likes

Hello Gang, i am still waiting on the seeds to arrive but they always take forever to do so over here. All the way down to Costa Rica. Letā€™s not lose hope yet, i think the holidays will always delay things and prolly that is whatā€™s happening here.

Thanks for your patience.

Sci :robot:

14 Likes

No noā€¦ you go get those damn things straight away! Iā€™m tired of waitingā€¦ so go tell the post OG sent you and we want in NOOOOOOWWWWW!
Obviously kidding! But itā€™s said good things come to those that waitā€¦

5 Likes

Well hello everyone, i am going back to where i was living at, and i really do hope the package is in my box, otherwise i fear the worst.

I will be by the PO on either Mon or Tues, so please stay put and wish me luck bubbas!

Thanks for all the attention to this thread before it served its purpose, u know.

9 Likes

Keeping our fingers crossed for you, nothing but positive vibes to you

Cheers Johnny

6 Likes

Very interested in The Blood Orange f2ā€™sā€¦it was one I missed.

6 Likes

Youā€™ve been added to the recipients list. Remember to PM me your address.

6 Likes

Im interested in getting on the list if possible ā€¦

5 Likes

I just wanna sayā€¦

I am not a thief, i had my ups and downs, and always came out on top.

I would be delighted to be able to source out to everyone of you the beloved seeds that were offered. I havenā€™t gotten them yet.

When i do, you will all find out and I WILL MAKE SURE to send my F2s out to everyone, AS PROMISED.

I do not live in the shadows. Thought i used toā€¦

10 Likes

I really donā€™t think anyone is upsetā€¦impatiently waiting maybe though theyā€™ll just have to hurry up and wait as there is nothing that can be done as they sit in the shuffle of customs

10 Likes

Hey @MadScientist, I donā€™t think anyone thinks youā€™re a thief, sometimes parcels donā€™t make it, Iā€™ve had a couple over the years that havenā€™t. I think customs confiscate and do what ever it is they do with them. Other times it just takes a while

Cheers Johnny

12 Likes

Iā€™m super high & tired and also not a thief but havenā€™t always prevailed in life. :smile:

You live in a Tiki hut, we all know it.

'Lubb you manā€¦ :heart_eyes_cat:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Tiki huts are actually super nice to be in, no matter how hot outside inside the tikiā€™s always fresh, no kiddingā€¦

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! Thanks @cannabissequoia! This made my day!

LOL

6 Likes

Hi guys, Iā€™m in for this one, too. Please add me to the list. If there are enough I would be honored! What a dream, to get some Bodhi gear. I will make sure to pay it forward and overgrow the world!! peace

5 Likes

I am praying these seeds made it, my errand boy is without phone so when he comes back tonite, we will know.

OMG, i need these seeds to arrive so bad man! I wanna do this run, please all pray and send good vibes so they make it!

Pretty please @everyone!

11 Likes

ooops, Iā€™m sorry, I didnā€™t read the whole thread. I saw a tiny bit glancing at it. No pressure from me. I just saw the strain and went ga ga. heh

Sending prayers and best vibes your way bro. The cosmos are with you!! peace.

3 Likes

All good vibes and karma heading your way @MadScientist , Iā€™ve no doubt they will arrive.

Cheers Johnny

5 Likes

Good things come to those who wait! Theyā€™ll come through

6 Likes

Thanks to all for your good vibes and prayers! They have been answeredā€¦

And since a picture is worth a thousand words!

I erased the tracking number for obvious reasons, but here it is @OrganicGorilla! It made it.

Thanks to all, have to get a place to run them but that will take a few weeks to get sorted out.

I believe that by June we will have these seeds made, cosā€™ i intend on running all of them to choose the nicest ones, with the help of all of you and make the cross off of the clones, we are in not a hurry for these, but they will be special.

PS.: Look at these lazy F*CKS! It was admitted in CR on Oct 16th, and it has been stuck in their warehouse until Dec the 26th, but it was today that they updated the infoā€¦ Almost a month later! WOW!

• Open Pollination
  • Selective Breeding

0 voters

14 Likes

Yeah!!!

It figures that the postal guys sat on these.

Hoping for a great grow, thanks Sci!

3 Likes