Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Blood Orange

Woohooooooooooo in 20 characters lol

3 Likes

Oddā€¦ last weekend made 2 batches of Marmalade as Oranges are ripe locallyā€¦

Blood Orange Marmalade was 2 years ago, followed by Sweet Lime Marmalade last year.
Waiting on the list patientlyā€¦

Buzz ON

6 Likes

Glad that these finally made it there brother! :grin:

4 Likes

As far as Open or Selective pollination, how many seeds are you starting with? Open pollination is better if you have a small amount of seeds, no?? I really have to go with you guys on this one. I havenā€™t finished the entire thread yetā€¦

Sounds like an awesome project. Glad they finally crawled up to your place! heh.

Better run to the store to stock up on my popcorn. Lots of fun stuff to watch with these preservation grows. Very fun! peace

3 Likes

:tada::boom:Wooo Hoooo!!! :boom::tada:

Lazy bastards lol

3 Likes

The people have spoken, and itā€™s way easier to just stick the males and females altogether till week 4 and VOILA!

My job is done! HAHAHA!

Cool!

8 Likes

I went back and looked at the results after I posted that. I was sort of guessingā€¦ I felt a little better for speaking out after that, heh.

Itā€™s always possible to grab clones and do the selection process, too. Maybe by running them once youā€™ll even have a better idea of which clones to go with. Just a thought from a total non breeder.

peace

6 Likes

So when can we see pictures?

1 Like

Sign me up also. This is some memorable looking buds.

1 Like

Guys, the seeds arrived in CR, but i donā€™t have them yet.

It takes a while thoā€¦

9 Likes

Nice work everyone! This looks to be fantastic. Could I get an add to the list? My addy is already on file. Nice to hear the seeds finally came in and getting ready to kick things off!

6 Likes

Iā€™m getting a place to run them at. I will get started very soon.

Cool peeps.

Sci :robot:

10 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

My meme game is pretty weak, in fact up until last year I thought it was ā€œme-meā€, but I will say Iā€™m stoked and looking forward to your expertise in the garden. I read the thread, and was curious what was decided as far as the selection for F2s? Open Pollination or were you selecting for traits? Probably a better question for when the plants express themselves I guess. :smiley:

9 Likes

I have been looking at places, but the smell is gonna be a big thing, so have to choose carefully, it will be my Breeding House / Office / Man Cave! Gotta get a cheap place tho, to be able to make rent every month!

Will prolly distill the left over buds after shucking them for seeds! And Rosin tooā€¦

But i am in the process everyone!

Sci :robot:

9 Likes

Think there may be seeds sprouted by September or October?

Hopefully no ants.!

5 Likes

I think by August they will be ready to ship out to distributors in the USA. Hopefully before then.

As usual i will post everything in here, and do lots of updates and allā€¦

Cool!

PS.: The ants, yes. That was in Liberia, and outdoor my brother. Very unlikely to happen in a tent indoorā€¦ LOL

7 Likes

Is it too late to get on the list? New to the group, but thanks for all of the help thus far.

5 Likes

Not at all though its going to be awhile. Iā€™ll add you to the list and ask to be patient. Meanwhile, enjoy the forum and get to know us as we get to know you :wink:

7 Likes