Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Blood Orange

Not at all bro, actually it’s super early!

HAHAHA!

6 Likes

Score one for the good guys! Alright!

6 Likes

Hello there friends, i got a new member who followed me from IG, let’s all welcome @reallifegrows!

He was interested in the Bodhi runs, and the BO i will be doing, so… Cool!

14 Likes

Hey thanks man, and greetings everyone!

Really stoked to finally be here and with people doing some amazing shit.

Thanks to all of you putting in work for the plant, much respect & love

17 Likes

Got him all hooked up…now its playing the waiting game til Jungle Spice is on its way to me for my next mail out :stuck_out_tongue:

This is a really awesome community project with many fantastic people working together to pull this off to keep these strains alive :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

did the DBHP ones go out??

10 Likes

Only to the distributors :wink:

13 Likes

Is there a shipping costs pool?

11 Likes

Now how did you beat me to my go to question? I only ever have 1 useful thing to add…at least I still have my bad jokes…well what’s left after the divorce anyways… :smiley:

9 Likes

So weird. I was thinking about checking my balance at the bank of @MomOnTheRun to make sure I’m good for that & the jungle :speak_no_evil:spice … :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Now there is :stuck_out_tongue: Current Paypal Pool
Due to USPS rate increase and receiving my small boxes, I slightly changed the postage fee’s:

$4.50 padded envelope
$6.00 small box with gift - by weight
$8.00 small flat rate box with gift

When paying, please use your forum name so I can track it. If you choose to pay for someone else’s postage, please list their forum name so I know how you wish for it to be applied.

Also, outside of the 10 people that have chose to wait I am currently out of Skunk '91 and have 6 SSDD.
Tranquil Elephantizer Remix may be limited and/or reduced to 5 seeds per pack…will have verification once seeds are collected and sorted…Jungle Spice is currently being harvested and should be available shortly. This pretty much leaves DBHP as the only strain I can send out at the moment unless your one of the people that is on my waiting list…you know who you are :wink:

Remember you sent envelopes and cash…your good for 2 more mailings :wink:

16 Likes

So great these projects all coming together… if we opted to wait for all the breedings to be done and have them posted as one package what is the cost on that ? Can we PayPal in advance for when all the projects are completed or should we wait for when things are ready to go from the said sender’s for each country ?

4 Likes

The same as it would be for any single shipment of seeds, around $4.50 for the U.S.

We’re set up for either. Toss a coin?!?!

6 Likes

I was wondering how to kick in for postage etc this PayPal thing is a great idea!

4 Likes

about 4 posts up @MomOnTheRun did an excellent job explaining and put a clickable link, trust me I over looked it too, and I knew it was there :smiley:

4 Likes

Idk the cost from @Gaz29 handling the Uk area or @Craigson15 handling Canada
For me, its up to 6 seed packs for $27.50 in a padded envelope or $37.90 for a box up to 1lb to send directly to you, Canada, Uk, Australia or Costa Rica

4 Likes

@Craigson15 as u are the canadian distributor I’ll need ur email to etransfer u money so all my postage is paid up

6 Likes

Hey everyone, just touching base.

My little mancave will be rented and setup very shortly, am gonna do my tissue culture, breeding and distilling projects over there, plus funghi too.

Your patience will pay greatly peeps!

Yours truly, the one and only!

MS aka Sci :robot:

14 Likes

I gave some cash to the shipping pool above, is it only for USA people?? I’m in Canada if there’s another one for us…

2 Likes

my friends… i applaud your efforts…a word of caution tho,

in ur rush to share beans…
please dont spread bad genes…

bodhi blood orange carries herm traits

i didnt want 2 b a downer, tryin 2 provide info…
tthe cali-o side carries herm trait…
reports on breedbay…
preserving n spreading bad genes isnt the goal rite ???
if it herms in making f2,do the right thing…

9 Likes