Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Blood Orange

@guest

What a very original nickname for a forum… I applaud you.

You didn´t want to be a downer, but oh boy! God forbid you wanted to be one…

Despite the scientific research of the illustrates on breedbay we will go on with the project and i personally invite you to sign up for beans once they are ready, that´s only if you want them ofc. We wouldn´t want to infect your garden of non existent pics with our contaminated genetics.

I have tried to find one positive remark from you to anybody in here, which is a shame cos´i didn´t find one. Your knowledge or google skills are above and beyond but without purpose, cos´even if you were trying to help, this is not the right way, you get money with honey than with vinegar, no matter what country, religion or ideology you belong to, or not…

Thanks. We will be on the lookout for your positive comments, here or anywhere, again, thanks.

Sci :robot:

13 Likes

Hehe, alright! Cheers!well said !

2 Likes

But if this were the line of thinking then we wouldn’t have such epic strains as GG#4 and all the many cookies strains, right? What are your thoughts on popular hermie genetics like those? Have they soiled the genetic pool even further or are they worth while?

Personally I have been more than willing to dig through seed packs with these genetics. If you know they are prone to herm, than you can go into smart and be prepared. I have found pure gold in these types of genetics. But I can also understand the stance that they are dirtying the pool.

5 Likes

I agree with @guest that any F2s grown out showing hermi tendencies needs to be prevented from producing seeds. Either separate them and destroy the seeds they produce or just toss the whole plant in the compost pile!
I know most of us already pull and compost them, but if you haven’t in the past I strongly encourage you to. :wink:

10 Likes

It was suggested too that whoever gets seeds gifted off this F2 try and run them outside if possible, which I agree, and has shown in my experience to not have hermis show up in otherwise hermi prone strains… might be wrong but pretty sure it was this thread anyway hahaha… as for the guests great insite on bad genetic practice … why was the Cali O used then in the initial breeding? Just a thought

6 Likes

I have just been told that the “guest” account is Bodhi himself… OOPS!

How is anyone supposed to know!? I am not gonna go ahead and do anything if the man doesn’t want us to…

HAHAHAHA! I’m confused…

8 Likes

I’m out on the Blood Orange F’2’s per “guest” comments and concerns. Thanks For the time.

4 Likes

Whats going on here?
Doesnt make much sense; why would Bodhi use cali-o in like 5 or more crosses then?
Something is whack here

Edit: i guess just for outdoor? But ive never once heard that about his cali-o crosses before.

4 Likes

Hmmm. Who told you that?

5 Likes

Someone is taking a lot of time and effort to make this run go bad!?

3 Likes

Yeah…i’ll go to the pool in a bit and refund you :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you for the heads up so we can watch out for them to eliminate as we grow them out :blush:

10 Likes

Forgive me if I’m wrong, but I’d always heard that orange ANYTHING was usually pretty hermie prone…just remember hearing about that ages ago (damn I just realized how old I’m getting, 2 thumbs down) it’s kept me paranoid enough that Tangie even keeps me up at night with worry! :slight_smile: Also if that was really Bodhi…why no posing for pics with us fans? :confused: (See what happens when you wake up at 2am everyday, obviously nothing very productive)

3 Likes

When the personal attacks start, that’s when we start watching…(that’s just between everyone on the last maybe 10 posts)

@Sebring I agree with you and @guest, if they plant shows herm traits, DONT DISTRIBUTE THE SEEDS!

the pack of skunk 91 that I got sent found it’s way to the trash when I saw in the thread the plants were throwing nanners…second thoughts, maybe I should have kept them to say I had them but I’d always be tempted

Bad form period for a “restoration” project, that everyone knows the guidelines for it

Keep it civil or shut it down, the bullshit days on OverGrow are over

8 Likes

I have no hard feelings with the skunk 91 and if everyone decides to toss them.
I do have a Q though.

Regardkess if grown in or outdoors its the exact same genetics passed along no?

Like whether i bred thise outside or inside the f2 genetics remain the same. If grown outdoors the f2s shoukd not herm correct?
Ill test this theory this summer anyway.

Ive been wrong before and ill be wrong again.
IMO whether i ran them in or outdoor is irrelevant for the f2 genetics.

11 Likes

Herm prone will always be herm prone, it might not show you where you can see it but the seeds will tell you when it’s finished

People still breed with gg4 and it will herm if you breathe on the seed wrong when you plant it, there is no escaping that genetic fact, indoors or out

4 Likes

No one has all the answers, even tho there are people who would like to think so. Poor lost souls.

It’s a learning process, and we all learn from it, we gotta be grateful that our friend @Craigson15 put in the work and let us have the seeds. With all the Bodhi enthusiasts in here, this should have been known from the get go, and maybe even run another strain if we all knew the Skunk 91 had those traits. But people still accepted the beans and now everyone wants to cry…

What about all the money, time and effort our bro put in to this…? Ungrateful bunch.

@Craigson15, you are the man, and i thank you a lot for sending me these beloved seeds man. I will make you proud and eliminate hermies if they show up.

Given that i have a lot of experience with hermies thru some genetics i acquired from a world known breeder…

ROFL

Oh and when i make the BO, i won’t put up with BS or people crying, letting you all know in advance.

Nevertheless… Thanks Craig

Sci :robot:

15 Likes

I’m not crying at all… I just wanted to be honest with him… I know if someone told me that what I’ve worked for, they’ve thrown away, it would push all the wrong buttons.

But the thread was starting to run off a little bit so a course correction.

You of all people should know I don’t cry about things, I just yell about it lol

7 Likes

Thank you @MadScientist.

We all know these are efforts, perhaps on-going, and not an end result. I am, as well, very grateful to @Craigson15 and to each of the other crews for the work, the effort and, most importantly, the comradery. Thank you all.

13 Likes

I’ll run em even if herm prone … no other reason than for myself. I do decent numbers and am pretty vigilant about culling … show a nana or sack and you’re gone.
I’ve grown plenty of GG4 crosses as well as the BX2 in decent numbers (well only 24 BX2) but of those 24 I got 1 herm, the rest were really solid and my keeper even under stress has been solid. None of the other glue crosses hermed on me. I think whoever decides to grow these should just know it’s no tears after it herms… we all have a choice and don’t believe anyone’s heart was in the wrong place here. Again anyone who cries about getting a herm off these was fair warned :grin:

13 Likes