Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Jungle Spice - Give Away Has Ended

This is so exciting! Thank you to @lefthandseeds as well as @MomOnTheRun for my participation here. I just recently watched a new jorge cervantes video and he interviews a guy from super sativa club that kept a mother for 32 years :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: he said the secret is to keep it at 3 or more places simultaneously :joy: my jaw dropped tho when he said that. Made me think of og and how connected we all can be now with these projects. Really is a great time to be involved in this world. I’m most excited for js6 but the dc cross is going out for sure if i get them to sprout :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I tested 2 and they all germinated… so there’s a good chance. But they’re definitely lighter in color than the others, and I wouldn’t be surprised if people got duds.

10 Likes

I’m 2 for 2 on the dc×js…germed …:wink::grin::sunglasses:

12 Likes

So, you haven’t been able to grow and smoke it yet? It should be a killer cross with the genetics. I haven’t had DC straight up but I have a cross of it to SFV og, and I love it. I finally get my beans mailed to me this next week. I chose to wait a bit. I hope I get to play with them soon. :fire: :comet:

peace

5 Likes

No lol. The seeds are so fresh I couldn’t even have completed a grow cycle on them yet.

I wasn’t very impressed with the DC on it’s own. But mine are F12s and have likely been bred down for a very specific purpose. It needs to be hybridized to be worth a damn, but it could probably wrangle in something like a landrace Thai pretty well.

12 Likes

Ah, okay. Doesn’t surprise me about the DC. The cross I have didn’t impress me at first at all, but it cured into a better tasting bud. It’s still probably SFV dom in the taste with a hint of lemon. pretty good stone to it, though.

5 Likes

on node spacing…

recently heard something via youtube that talked about using giberrelic acid(iirc) & increased light height to turn a dense-node plant into a stretchier plant…adding like 6" to ea. node segment. :thinking:
sorry for the stoner-moment on “who said it.”

wanna say it was either AKbeanbrains on the potcast or Jodrey’s latest regenerative speech via Future Cannabis Project on youtube. :wink: :blush:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

I listened to the BeanBrains show and I think it was him that used giberrelic acid a long time ago and got all sorts of crazy growth. I’d have to go back and listen to it better to get it all. I think I fell asleep to the show, lol.

4 Likes

Hey left hand seeds!! Here’s three of the js#6 going down for an outdoor grow here in Michigan. Thanks bud you did a most awesome job packaging…better than any breeder I’ve dealt with!! Thanks and peace!

18 Likes

Thanks for the pics and kind words! Keep us posted on the progress. :yum:

9 Likes

Best vibes with the seeds @Jjm! Spring is in the air for sure. I saw an old quote from our newspaper who puts them in daily, and it said to the effect… “In April, when you come in the house at night, your hands should smell of dirt”. I remember it because my hands were in it all day that day and I got a chuckle out if it that evening.

We’ll be glad to look at all pics!

peace

10 Likes

Had to jump in on the fun. Just started some #1s

I gotta say #1 beans are so big and marbled. Beautiful looking

14 Likes

Mine came in today…what a selection! Thanks @lefthandseeds, you killed it on these, pro packaging too.

What has two thumbs and a wack of jungle spice seeds? THIS GUY :+1: :+1:

18 Likes

I would love to get in on this is still available.

6 Likes

My jungle spice has sprouted!

16 Likes

Depending on where you live maybe. I would get in touch with @lefthandseeds or @MomOnTheRun to find out how the supplies are. Or whoever the distibutor is for your area. MOTR is for the US.

There are probably some still lying around, heh.

peace

6 Likes

Wooo hooo! I have 3 Sunshine Daydream co-op f2s going. The first one was a big bushy male so I dropped two more. They get up potted today. I wasn’t going to fool with any males this run since I did the last two. But, this SSDD looks like a bushy female with nice node spacing and lots of limbs coming in all over. I may collect the pollen.

I’m really hoping the other two are girls because I want to smoke it again!!! heh

Best vibes on the JS. I may pop some of those upon arrival, too. Then I may have to start asking neighbors to volunteer to grow some of my overzealous seed popping. :see_no_evil:

12 Likes

Sure! Get with @Craigson15 :wink:

5 Likes

Im long since out of JS. I only got 8 or 10 packs i dont remember exactly but they gone

5 Likes

Yeah all of mine are claimed as well…i’ll reach out to the ones left on my list in the next couple of days and see what we can do :wink:

7 Likes