Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Jungle Spice - Give Away Has Ended

My SSDD has sprouted as well! Sure hoping it’s a girl child too! As these babies are outside grows.

Good luck to you as well!

10 Likes

Hey Poppa, if none can be found, Just make sure you get you name on the list for other strains not grown yet. There are quite a few left I think. They’ll be coming in stages depending on when the breeder can do the work.

And, at the very least, we’ll find a way to get you a few seeds of it anyway. I"m not sure how many seeds of each one were available, but I’d be willing to donate a few if needed.

If you need help putting your name on any of the lists give one of us a holler and we’ll get you hooked up. Just click the little edit icon on the top of each page with a different strain. Then just add your name into the list alphabetically, and type it just like the others. The two asterisks before and after each name makes it BOLD.

Peace

10 Likes

We are on it :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup! Here are the main threads for the Bodhi Preservation strains and the Rare/Discontinued Preservation strains. Anyone that doesn’t have “Giveaway Has Ended” by it are open to add names to :wink:

:heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Thanks to all you folks! Truely awsome!

5 Likes

Two Deep Chunk x Jungle Spice, both born with purple cots.

17 Likes

@DiggySoze…lol, which BD… here 2 BD#2×js just opened up today.:grin::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’ve never seen that before, really cool!

4 Likes

@DiggySoze which color was that vial again?

5 Likes

Orange is the Deep Chunk x JS

7 Likes

I have five JS#7 soaking in spring water and another cup with Boneyard Icarus OG F2 x Zamal. My gifted Pennywise F2 are in early flower with a couple of Delicatessen Queen Mother plants. Its my first time growing all of these … happy happy joy joy :star_struck:

11 Likes

Just put 4 x JS #7, and 4 x JSxBD2 into coco, looking forward to seeing them!

11 Likes

Hell yeah, me too!! Best vibes!

peace

6 Likes

Well ogers…here’s the two BD#2×is i germed a lil while ago…i dubbed them black jungle.:sunglasses::wink:

13 Likes

Pretty little kids… little fatties, lol. Best vibes on the grow!

peace

6 Likes

Love it! Thanks for sharing pics!

4 Likes

This is a long thread with a lot of info in it. It would be nice to see an easy to view summary of what was found/results and links to new work as in

7 Likes

Got 8 for 8 on my JS7s and JSxBD2s. I also got a double seedling…really great beans!

13 Likes

:joy: Seems to be going around!

10 Likes

Ya I’ve been reading about it alot lately. I’m pretty sure one of my JSBDs has 2 coming up as well…crazy!

5 Likes

I had never heard of it until the end of last year. A friend on another site had it happen with him. Seems like the second one didn’t make it. That’s pretty crazy.

More like 9 for 8! :smile:

7 Likes