Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Jungle Spice - Give Away Has Ended

$&@#***+€€£ dog ate one of the JS#6. I spanked her for eating my quiver earlier and she got revenge. Ate five of the six Dr. seedlings I had going as well.

3 Likes

Bad dog, but at least she has good taste lol

Make that two doubles, one of the JSxBD had a friend too!

11 Likes

Damn! It’s hard to stay mad though. Gotta love our dogs! Fuckers!

3 Likes

A suggestion…let us note the variance of males and females in the doubles. Also will we have identical or fraternal twins?

4 Likes

@Olbrannon Was thinking about that the other day, came to the conclusion that fraternal twins would produce two separate seeds in the same calyx whereas two plants coming out of the same seed would be identical.

Anyone else have an opposing opinion? Would love your input on the idea.

4 Likes

I would ask division before or after pollenation? No way to say? I should think if the twins revealed a Male and a female the progeny should be an inbred line if crossed? :couple_with_heart:

3 Likes

Well I plan on letting them go so we’ll see what happens. The JS one seemed to both come out of the same stem, whereas the JSxBD had 2 distinct white stems bending up out of the soil from the start.

3 Likes

Yeah, if it divided beforehand I would expect the result would be two separate ovaries, hence two seeds. If it splits after pollination I would expect it to be one seed with two plants inside of it.

4 Likes

Well no double seedlings…bit a good progress in the past few days.

12 Likes

I have a question og. Is b odhi axis…(Congo black ×88g13hp) the same as jungle spice.?

4 Likes

No, that’s a different Congolese strain than JS. I’ve never tried that one, but I’ve been tempted…

6 Likes

In that case I should do this trade.

4 Likes

This js x dc seedling looks like only one of the two leaf sets has formed. I wonder if this will continue or if it’s a common thing. I have not seen it before

3 Likes

Sometimes they grow out real crazy. Nothing weird. It always starts growing normally after a node or two. Best vibes with it! I’m trying to decide whether to pop a couple of those or not… sort of waiting on the weather.

peace

5 Likes

First three are DBHP -and the last one on the right is jungle spice! Popped four of each seeds. Dont wanna start journal just share pics of the plants I was given freely by this community! Second day of 12/12.

14 Likes

here’s my Bd#2×js …one for sure female…other looks to be also😁

11 Likes

Damn you guys are quick!

5 Likes

My ex wife said that on lots of Friday nights before our divorce! See the terrible jokes that spring forth when you’re trapped in the house on meds? :slight_smile:

10 Likes

From my limited experience, one of the twins usually ends up being a runt. Most ppl just end up killing the smaller less vigorous of the two

4 Likes

What’s the expected flowering time on these bad boys (girls)? Gonna be chucking a few of my clones into bud to sex/flower out soon!

3 Likes