Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Jungle Spice - Give Away Has Ended

@lefthandseeds
should we start a thread for each of the crosses? Deep Chunk x JS one thread and the BD x JS another? Should be quite a few or just make this a really long thread?

4 Likes

My expectation is about 10 weeks… Black Domina is often quoted to be shorter, but I haven’t observed that to be the case. Sensi quotes 7-8 weeks, but a lot of other places say 9-10 weeks, which is more like what I think this one is.

6 Likes

Yeah, we should probably at least setup a thread for the outcrosses. I think that’s a good call. This one is already pretty long.

EDIT: I put one up here: Jungle Spice Outcross Grow Logs (Black Domina, Deep Chunk)

9 Likes

Awesome thanks. Was thinking after sexing I might toss one outside… should finish here if ten weeks or less!

2 Likes

Here is one of 2 of my own Jungle Spice F1 Phenos at day 22 - finally getting a decent run I think.
(Clone run of a female I found from Bodhi’s F1 seed, to be clear hah)
Cheers

9 Likes

That looks great! Props on getting your hands on an original pack. You’re going to love the flowers it produces. :+1:

7 Likes

I’m jealous lol…control my seed junkie cravings. Generous dude. I’d love to make some pollen. Let me know how I can help you. Just saying. That’s super cool bro. Have a good one.
-J

1 Like

Woah! I can’t wait to see that Dragon Blood hashplant I missed that one nd the JS unfortunately but I will live vicariously through your experiences if you’d like to put up a nice smoke report n some pics I would appreciate it. Thanks bro
-J

1 Like

Yeah I already love the flowers they produce! I have ran it one other time but had someone taking care of things for a little bit and it just wasn’t all that optimal. These in a 4x4 tent are looking nice and smelling yummy. The resin is that oily type that just easily smears around on your fingers and doesn’t really seem super sticky necessarily. Can’t really describe the smells… will try to employ some help with that.

Here is, what I believe is the same bud as above at day 56.

Hmm well I thought the resin was that oily type, but recently when rubbing against the buds… this is that sticky icky daang !

11 Likes

And a close up for fun:

15 Likes

Tent shot: And sorry I should have made just one post but wasn’t planning on posting more than the one picture

22 Likes

@Gaz29 Well something just showed up in the mail yesterday. Seems the seeds have made their round trip. I have the packs back in my possession now, so we should figure out what to do with them.

11 Likes

I’ll shoot you a pm shortly mate.
Gaz

6 Likes

Hey that’s good news

1 Like

@lefthandseeds how did JS #4 come out? I’m looking at what to run next spring & can’t try all 7 :grin: at once…thought about going for the weird one but we’ve already got somone running the DeepChunk cross. :joy:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

None of the phenos were bad, but #4 would probably be my last choice of the moms. But these were open pollinated with a few males, and there should be a lot of variation anyway because they’re F2… So who’s to say!

I am curious what the other phenos will come out like. If I had the time I’d grow them all!

13 Likes

Jungle Spice #6

Short and fat. Coming in at 3’9" today

15 Likes

@Meesh so cool! I’ve never seen in grown outdoor. Looks really happy.

7 Likes

Damn @Meesh you have some nice ones going outside!

5 Likes

I was so excited that she turned out a girl! I kept thinking for months that she looked so weird compared to my other plants. Just remembered the other day that she’s an indica dom. I have mostly Sativa and Sativa dom hybrids. My first mostly Indica plant outdoors aside from some autos. Most of my plants are starting preflower now. Super excited to see her bud!

It’s gonna be cool to see her full potential out there!

6 Likes