Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Jungle Spice - Give Away Has Ended

@Mongobongo Thanks! My biggest plant so far measured in at 6 feet today. Wonder how monstrous they would all be had I not topped them!

6 Likes

It’s split right down the middle at 50%, but I’ve never seen it get terribly tall… in fact, some indicas I’ve grown recently were quite a bit taller than JS. Beautiful branching outdoors! I’m excited for you. Can’t wait to see the buds fill in. :relieved:

10 Likes

Omg that’s a Hugh amount of seeds any left overs ya need to sprinkle some in your oatmeal for breakfast! Lol

3 Likes

It just occurred to me when digging through my cache of seeds that I haven’t giving kudos to “ The Man” yet receive these as a nice care package from @MomOnTheRun TY @lefthandseeds for generosity , time ,and effort in making these beans ! I just cut some autos down and was looking to pop a few more seeds to see what can be done for the rest of the year! When I opened the pack my immediate response was “ Holy shit balls” I just hit the Colorado lotto! I know they won’t get to big but have managed to take plants in October before with really chilly mornings can this still be done you think @lefthandseeds?

7 Likes

Hey UK/EU peeps waiting on seeds , sorry for not contacting ya all to let you know that the Jungle Spice and outcrosses of it were returned to @lefthandseeds , then about a month later he opened them up to ‘re-send’ but they were all empty - EVERY vial was ‘robbed’ , so we WONT be getting those.
Plus i still don’t have any cackleberry etc for distribution yet …

Some patience is required ,but as soon as i have something to send ya all - I’ll be in touch ok :+1:.
It’ll be worth the wait :exclamation:
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

11 Likes

Whoa, that really sucks. Fucking people… Sorry to hear that.

5 Likes

How can that be right ,if it was flagged return to sender then it shouldn’t of been robbed of the contents?

And with being seeds somewhat of a grey area how does one complain ?

5 Likes

I assume the idea is you don’t.

6 Likes

Yeah, what are you goanna do? It’s a good reason even a postal worker would do it, knowing nobody would file a complaint.

3 Likes

Come on, we make the postal service recreate the seeds and redistribute them. :fist:

7 Likes

If I received a bunch of vials that were empty I think I’d be reporting* it to the postal people !

Even though here in Canada it’s supposed to be govt approved seed sellers your purchasing from which is a crock of shit up in till a short while ago no one sold govt approved seeds .

1 Like

Honestly, my faith in humanity dwindles on the daily. THOSE FUCKERS! Sorry you guys! That sucks balls.

6 Likes

completed project