Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Lucky Charms - Closed

Thank you for your kindness

6 Likes

Sweet! I will definitely be happy to package them up and send them out to everyone like we did with the Marauder

Absolutely! Pm sent :hugging:

17 Likes

Iā€™d love some fems if available.

1 Like

Those are some beautiful looking seeds~ Hope the surgery goes as best as possible and a quick recovery to you!

5 Likes

I can wait for the next round. Once I have you send my shipment Iā€™ll have plenty of stuff to play around with.

4 Likes

Wow I feel like Iā€™ve been in a log for so long with all the replies here. My paying job has been hectic to say the least.
MOTR please do not sweat it. Take your time, catch your breath and we are all cool with what ever you decide. I am on the list of peeps that are totally cool with this. I did choose fems but even if I didnā€™t I surely would not want to put any pressure on your mind for what has happened. This is nature and we live with it. Please donā€™t feel any guilt or pressure and I know that is hard cuz I do it all the time but do as I say not as I do. Peace :v:

10 Likes

I can wait on seeds also. I have more than enough to play with for now! Thanks @MomOnTheRun for everything. @DanzaKuduro good luck with the recovery from surgery and thank you for the amazing seeds!

10 Likes

Im on the list for regs and and more than happy to wait another round.
No stress whatsoever @MomOnTheRun, sometimes shit just happens.

Look at it this way, youā€™ve got very little seed, which means more bud to smoke doesnā€™t it ?? :yum:

Cheers Johnny

7 Likes

take care of yourself
positive energy going your way !

8 Likes

Waiting for another run works for me as well. Thanks for you time and effort on this.

5 Likes

Hey danza Iā€™m glad that was fine with the surgery, I hope you recover well, thanks for the commitment and the seeds enough rest to recover faster :pray:

3 Likes

There are many places available yet, honestly I would love to be able to run anything bodhi Iā€™m waiting for some testers to arrive more than 40 days ago I believe they will never arrive, another thing is that I donā€™t know if I have enough level to already be receiving something from the community already Iā€™m a member less than 1 year so if any pack left would be very happy even because this month is my birthday would be like a gift for me.

8 Likes

Thanks @DanzaKuduro! Prayers and vibes sent for your speedy recovery. Let us know if there is anything we can do. What is the Hindu Kush crossed to?

Happy Birthday @Shanti-ri! Hope you get some beans to grow! peace

THANKS @MomOnTheRun !!! WE LOVE YOU!!! :couplekiss:

9 Likes

thanks @GMan ! Yes i have some things here i have some karma biker kush in f2 my problem really is bodhi maybe a bit of bad luck i managed to buy once a neroli pack for 91 pounds but my baby cats ate 6 (I have 10 cats) with 2 days germinated put out to protect from cats and the slugs ate the other 4 to 1 of them never germinated :scream_cat:

4 Likes

I donā€™t remember if i was on the list or not lol if so you can pass me up. Iā€™ve got some stuff from trich that he wanted a grow log for and some untested beans from samwell have to look at the pms and see if he wanted to log that or not. Plus if we find something for me to run on the preservation list got to keep space open for that. My bean collection is growing with the generosity of this place so when it comes time to do a run i Damn sure want to have the room to do it.

7 Likes

@DanzaKuduro
Are these the

If so, I would like to add my name to that list!

Glad to hear you are recovering.

4 Likes

@GMan

The Hindu Kush pollen was crossed with an unknown sativa dominant female (GSC or SFV) by Hartigear (Alex Hardy). Itā€™s called TomK aka ā€œthat one motherfuckerā€ because she survived the winter on Utah slopes.

I canā€™t vouch for exact lineage but its a tough resilient plant, resinous, flowers in 8 weeks, loved organic soil. I. Vegged under T5HO and flowered under 600w LED and 150w hps. The seeds came from 1 short male and 3 females. The male was stinky funk, 2 females smelled fruity and one was like mint. I am novice grower of 5 years so still learning. Hopefully this helps. Pix of male TomK and his wives:

16 Likes

@ AllOra

Yes these seeds are from the Hindu kush hybrid grown with Mazar-i-Sharif. MomOnThe Run runs the project, I am just donating seeds :blush:

6 Likes

if you want to do a growlog it would be appreciated but the choice is yours - no problem.

3 Likes

@MomOnTheRun I couldnā€™t find a listing for the Mazar-i-Sharif x Hindu Kush run. Is it closed?