Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Lucky Charms - Closed

I didn’t do a formal seed run of kushor Mazar-i-Sharif. I am just donating hindu kush seeds so Mom can complete her distribution. Add your name to the Lucky Charms list if you’re not on it or speak to MomOnTheRun. I am just backing up her supply wagon :blush:

16 Likes

Thank you for your generosity!

4 Likes

Thx mom n sorry it aint work out. I want 2 add somethin real qwik 2 mebbe help out.

Cant b specifc so dont ask but a big bodhi thred on a diff forum has some1 sharin Lucky Charms F2 beans if yer a friend n dont act jerky err beg. Jus sayin theres options if u no ware 2 look.

2 Likes

I’m happy to sit out so someone else can have a go at em. Plenty seed rich atm, in large part thanks to the generosity of folks here.

14 Likes

Yeah mom I would run them but I feel bad making u ship a 3 pack

4 Likes

You were kind enough to send extra it’s the least i can do. I got clones ready for the tent now so as soon as the space they are in is empty I’ll be cracking those untested beans you sent with the port wine you sent me

2 Likes

Thank you so much @DanzaKuduro! I wish you a speedy recovery, hot nurses and free tee shirts! Or at least hope you feel better soon.
I’m intrigued by this TomK female. Do you mean survived the Utah winter to harvest, or the whole winter and came back in the spring? Either way something that interests me to play with. Especially for a SAT dom. If I understand correctly, by being on the lucky charms list, I’m already set up to receive your generous offering.
God speed my friend!

4 Likes

@Hashtree

Check your pm.

2 Likes

I didn’t vote @MomOnTheRun. You do so much already. I would say if you need to move on by all means do so. I personally wanna see you do what make a you happy. If you’re gonna run them either way than I wish you the best. I’ll make sure I get you a pack of BB when I see what I come away with. Thank your for all you do. I have to get some pics. All the cuttings you sent rooted fine except for the friggin squirrels and my bulbs hehe. They’re funny little dudes. Have a good one mama. Be safe.

3 Likes

@AllOra

You are very welcome. I hope everyone has healthy plants and good harvest.

3 Likes

@MomOnTheRun I can wait on my seeds as well. I’m currently running three of the strains I got in the last care package so I don’t need to take seeds that could go to someone that doesn’t have any Bodhi strains yet or just whomever!

@DanzaKuduro THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR GENEROSITY and I, too, hope for you a speedy and tribulation free recovery! TONS OF POSITIVE VIBES HEADING YOUR WAY FROM CALIFORNIA!

Again, thanks for the work you put in these last months, @MomOnTheRun, as always! These seed runs and threads motivate me to get in the garden and grow more and as of now, in my life, these plants are helping me help myself…

Happy growing OG’ers!

12 Likes

Growing is good for the soul. It’s a direct connection to the earth. Very healing. peace

11 Likes

Damn. Gotta move these threads to the ‘trusted’ sub forum. One pip accounts trying to scoop LIMITED stock after many regulars backed out… already sending half packs just to spread around? Kinda whack honestly

@DanzaKuduro thank you for generosity. Good on you lad

7 Likes

Ill take some of those Hindu Kush those look excellent!

1 Like

@DanzaKuduro thanks so much for your generosity. Much love and respect. I hope for a speedy recovery for you :v:

10 Likes

Thank you…learning how to do peritoneal dialysis under supervision at a local clinic. I did not contaminate my catheter and successfully dialyzed myself with small volume of dextrose. The wound is healing nicely. Will be glad to have more energy in another month or so.

22 Likes

I know the feeling :stuck_out_tongue:

I know. I just know better and knew I should have stayed on top of it though I didn’t underestimating the many changes that took place irl getting thrown off balance in one fell swoop… change sucks though is necessary and regardless of personal obstacles life goes on :wink:

Hi :wave: Your a lurker like I am on other forums…you do have enough pips to sign up for any of our open preservation threads just pm me your address, edit the 1st post inserting your name on any preservation list that doesn’t state “giveaway closed” and your distributor will get you details on postage payment when the strains you are signed up for are ready for mailing out :wink:

Damn! I see chicken wire fencing with possible scrog in your future

Definitely! We’ll hook ya up with something in the next 2 wks …pm me your preferences and we’ll go from there. I am sure you told me before when I asked I just can’t find it at the moment and its easier to ask again :stuck_out_tongue:

Sweet!

Yup!! As soon as I have them in hand I will be packaging them up and handling them like we did with the Marauder -.a freebie for the next box. The next box will be…

Rocky Mountain high
Oregon Huckleberry
Spacema’s tiger Jack - closed now and in hand
Zamdelica x Grand Daddy Purp - waiting upon licensing investigation before distribution
suge pk x uzbekistani - maybe

Still catching up in threads to see where everyone is at

Thank you for the heads up…this is now in SamwellBB’s court in however he decides to go forward with the F2’s here … I am sitting on a pack of F3’s (wino version) and Cowbell x Lucky Charms I purchased on Strainly so all is not lost though I picked these up in case I didn’t get a male and when i did became slotted as a fun comparison of my own for a future run - in case you didn’t know, I tend to thrive on comparisons :stuck_out_tongue:

I could stick with the original fem sign ups for 5 packs though reducing them to 3 packs does open up for those that do not/can’t wait hence my offer so don’t feel bad…its not written in stone and at this point it looks like I can do 4 packs as everyone involved has been very kind willing to wait for regular seeds - if anything i’ll turn my microcab back on and do a run or 3 looking for females to feminize. F1’s are easy…whichever is tastiest and maintain potency though F2+ are harder to find those gems just know whatever I choose to feminize and offer is not willy nilly …I have the space, materials, know how just not the time shoot by this time o year I have my runs planned so I can do semi perpetual usually, though I am off my game and out of balance…I need to find myself again with a trip through the woods or at least do one hell of a bonfire :stuck_out_tongue:

Aww :hugging: Change sucks though is necessary… I am very grateful to Samwellbb for offering to take this reboot on so I can continue moving forward to regain my balance as well as, to you all for the flat out honesty putting desires to the side to make room for others in need - imho, no other community will do this …makes me proud to be apart of it

Nice! Well except for the squirrels stealing bulbs…didn’t know they did that - thought only raccoons did or are they attracted to only shiny shit? Either way I personally think they are cute but then again I deal with ermine, fox, porcupine, moose and bears :stuck_out_tongue:

Absolutley never too old to play in dirt …very therapeutic as simple as it is. Boggles my mind the money spent on mud baths and kinetic sand as replacements

I thought breeders lab is a trusted sub forum with only those with 3 pips can edit their names in wiki’s (1st post of any of our preservation threads) hmmmm regardless this is where we established ourselves and are at from the inception… I was trying to make the fem’s fair for all and not inclusive since I dropped the ball with the regulars hence the offering of 3 packs instead of the 5 packs I planned for. As it is only 2 new members have asked to be included as they don’t want to deal with males whereas everyone else wants regulars and willing to wait for the next run…no choice really as I sent off what I had to SamwellBB except for the F3’s and Cowbell x Lucky Charms and those I will sit on for a future comparison run :thinking: I could and will send you 5 seeds of each to do the comparison for me just so I know where to spend my energy on when I decide to come back round to it - if your game i’ll make a special trip to the post office in the morning

:sparkles:Woo hooo! :sparkles:That my friend, is no small hurdle to accomplish and imho, should be celebrated at every exchange as very few are able to do it themselves

24 Likes

I’ll stick to the list. No point sending. Thanks though. I appreciate your hard work

4 Likes

"I am very grateful to Samwellbb for offering to take this reboot on so I can continue moving forward to regain my balance as well as, to you all for the flat out honesty putting desires to the side to make room for others in need - imho, no other community will do this …makes me proud to be apart of it "
I don’t know why but I had a feeling that you had too much on your plate.
Relax and enjoy Mom
Sam

16 Likes

@DanzaKuduro thank you very much for the generosity, the cross sounds interesting.
Hope I can get some of them but not as much as I’m hoping you perk up sooner than you expect.
Much love and good vibes going your way.

6 Likes