Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Lucky Charms - Closed

Holy shit. That looks like it could not only catch insects but maybe small birds. lol

13 Likes

lmao!! funny…

yeah, I think I can see a little green in there…maybe. Sorry for the loss but glad to bounced back so well. Best vibes!

7 Likes
8 Likes

Can’t wait to enjoy the ride!

5 Likes

well 4 of the 5 beanz have germinated
1 strong and 3 with much less vigor
all 4 planted
hopefully they will all come up and thrive !!
send good vibes

Sam

ps if the other one doesn’t pop tomorrow going for the sandpaper

18 Likes

17 Likes

Sending germination vibes from Sunny Colorado!

7 Likes

good vibes here in Brazil; :pray:
this more vigorous may be the man who will get the other women pregnant :thinking:

10 Likes

well thanks for the good vibes but the beanz didn’t like 'em

this run is jinxed

only got 1 seedling from the 5 Lucky Charms f1 beanz
3 others germinated but just didn’t have any vigour to go any farther than that

this one is still alive but …nada

so Mom graciously sent us all the only Lucky Charms f2s she had left and they are soaking now

which can hopefully be crossed to the only f1 seedling

so keep sending good vibes but change the wavelength a little bit please and hope they will like it !!!

round 3 :thumbsup:

32 Likes

Fingers crossed for the new batch

9 Likes

Yer medium mite be 2 wet. Seems soggy Sammy.

4 Likes

10 Likes

if you look up above in this thread I commented that 1 of the LC beanz germinated vigorously and the other 3 did not. 1 didn’t germ.
at the same time, same method I germinated 5 Captains Cake and 6 Double Cookies
(documented on another thread) and got 100% germination and all of those seedlings are doing fine.
don’t think I overwatered them as I cared for them all exactly the same - think the beanz weren’t vigorous and that’s all.

18 Likes

Holy hell.
In the wacky world of cannabis.

3 Likes

NAW, you did them right, you certainly know what you are doing, chalk it up to poor seeds.

6 Likes

@SamwellBB Those seeds were pretty old. I always thought they grew a little funky, even when I first ran em. Sorry it didn’t work out as planned. Honestly, I think there are better Bodhi strains we could be preserving anyway, but that’s just my opinion. Love and respect. :v:

9 Likes

thank you !
I’ll try to get the best out of them
Sam

7 Likes

15 more Lucky Charms chances

100% germination

now let’s see how they do underground

38 Likes

Watching this with a hawks eye, hopefully this time turns out better. Good vibes :call_me_hand:t2:

6 Likes

Hey @SamwellBB, to carry on the GOOD VIBES from the reggae thread, I am now sending forth a single note of positivity that has been ran thru a Carbon Copy guitar pedal to echo that well-wish endlessly. Omens BEWARE!

thanks for the effort and work!:+1: :clap:

13 Likes