Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Lucky Charms - Closed

Fems are gone as in, all spoken for or unsuccessful?

3 Likes

Spoken for and are being sent out…not many seeds as that was a poor run all the way around though enough that everyone that wanted a pack before samwellbb took over received 4 each

11 Likes

Is it like the other list where I just add my name even though there isnt any numbering?

8 Likes

Yup! We were doing alphabetical order then changed it to the numbered lists in the newest runs

10 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: DanzaKuduro’s Hindu Kush beans

Hey @MomOnTheRun just asking since I saw you said the list is open for regs. If I add myself to the list will this be in the April box since things have changed on the seed run mailing?

4 Likes

@MomOnTheRun game is on! Thank you. Space time continuum was warped of course by your putting more in the box than is physically possible and then shipping at less than things should cost but… those are observations …not complaints.

7 Likes

I thought there was a different list for level 2 and 3 members? Also, i thought there was 75 slots for each level. But, I dont see any numbers or separate lists?

1 Like

This grow was actually started a long time ago before the reorganization. All new grows will be by member levels. The old ones used alphabetical order and the lists were smaller.

12 Likes

Thanks again @MomOnTheRun.

is the PayPal link still up and/or is return address good to send shipping costs still.

2 Likes

LCs going strong - have had to raise the light twice already

34 Likes

Healthy looking roots. Interesting use of the clear cups. I know some people are hesitant to use clear cups.

5 Likes

My cups are not as clear but I can check roots and see if soil mites are eating.

13 Likes

Either/or pm me for my address or make postage in this current Paypal Pool

2 Likes

This run is slotted for the April box in my mind though we are also at the time to be starting outdoor plants. Since I passed this run over to SamwellBB he will be able to say more… along for the ride like all of ya’ll :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

Thanks much motr plus for 20

4 Likes

Should I move my name since motr has my address now?

1 Like

Sorry, just seeing this now…either/or - totally up to you :wink:

@SamwellBB I haven’t had a whole lotta time to be online lately though was wondering how are the plants doing?

10 Likes

@MomOnTheRun
they are doing too well
gonna have to see what I can do to slow them down a little
already smelling too
I’ll try to take some photos tomorrow

21 Likes

here they are
need to be up-potted but can’t for a couple more weeks

this is the clone, now runt
but he/she is going to have a special place in my hall of fame
broke off her roottip when she was very small