Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Lucky Charms - Closed

@SamwellBB, I was in touch with her a couple of weeks ago. She has been VERY busy, but otherwise, fine. She expected to have more time in the near future, so hopefully you will hear from her very soon.

12 Likes

Yeah, she usually wonā€™t let mail go unanswered for much more than a week. Not sure with @Sebring. Heā€™s knee deep in projects but was here just recently.

5 Likes

sebring posts on facebook regularly. You need to get ahold of him?

3 Likes

Iā€™m always around, and busy, but Iā€™ll always make time!
@SamwellBB, what can I help with brother?

17 Likes

just wanted to know if you knew whatā€™s up with Mom as Iā€™m packaging up the Lucky Charms ?
@Sebring

6 Likes

I contacted her a few weeks ago for sending PPP seeds. She got back to me in a few days and let me know sheā€™s got her hands pretty full right now. Sheā€™ll be around again, I think sheā€™s just got bigger priorities right now.

6 Likes

I hope she is ok .
I put in for fems too. Never got anything , not even a PM . I tried to contact her. If there are not available any more I would be happy with regs.

5 Likes

Sheā€™s been replying to everybody all at once about every week or two I think. Sheā€™s in ā€œfull on modeā€ I would guess, with the sun only there for so long, but close to 20 hours of sun right now.

9 Likes

Is there any chance that someone has an extra pack of these? I would like to add them to my Bodhi queue. Would it be more natural to put these in front of Dank Sinatra of behind them?

9 Likes

I can send you mine once I get them. I wouldnt get to these for a long while anyways. Happy to share, as your 88G13hp I got a few months back is certainly ahead of me popping these beans!

11 Likes

@MOTR usually has a couple of extra packs to help out as long as there was no shortage of beans.

I think I opted out of this mailing and am having it all sent in the next mailoutā€¦ fall? Iā€™m willing to share if theyā€™re still needed by then. peace

edit: I think MOTR is covered up busy atm. Sheā€™ll be a good one to finalize an answer for you when she comes back.

7 Likes

Yah, no rush on them I would just like to add them to my collection for now. I have testers I am running through now and I had Black Triangle and a few others queued up to run next anyway.

7 Likes

heard from Mom - sheā€™s having a difficult time but sheā€™s fine and will be around when she can

19 Likes

Thank you for letting us know.

Hope things improve for you soon @MomOnTheRun and best wishes!!!

11 Likes

Ditto @MomOnTheRun! Iā€™m sure not waiting on you myself. Prayers and vibes sent! peace

8 Likes

the Lucky Charms purple pheno looks like itā€™s gonna reveg
yeehawww !!

30 Likes

one step closer
100 packs of 15 Lucky Charms IX beanz

42 Likes

:drooling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much sam

8 Likes

If you missed out I donā€™t mind sending you a cut off of one of my two