Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Lucky Charms - Closed

I’m on the list and have not received a pack… please keep me in mind if there are any left thanks y’all.

3 Likes

That’s because nobody has received any yet

7 Likes

they’re still in my fridge (all 100 + packs) and there is no rush to get them out fast as I want to make sure they get to where we want them to go
there is a situation in the world right now which slows everything down so as I said way above “be water my friend” - patience , they will be sent out…

16 Likes

Hey Sam, bro, mind if I ask you a question?If you had to pic one or two Calyx Bros. strains to try would you have any suggestions? I’ll explain later. peace

1 Like

hope others chime in and answer you as I have only grown out Lemon Fizz
which I have used in a few crosses - well worth growing and definitely his best known
Silent D is supposed to be killer
@avr1 likes Eyes Pied Shut

sorry I couldn’t help more

4 Likes

THE BIGGEST LESSON I learned from growing is PATIENCE. If I remember right, the next to last week of flower there plant doubles it’s weight, the last Week of flower it doubles weight again. Now to a new grower that’s tough, not pulling early, but PATIENCE pays off. It’s a forced learning. But with that kinda patience, my life changed for the better when I applied it to all aspects of life. Until I started grow this 16 fucking week taking my whole life to fucking flower fucking santa sativa ! Aaauuuugghhhh!!!¡!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:v:

19 Likes

Shuteye is a must have if you’re an indica fan.I have grown most of the crosses of Shuteye and they are all winners, and you can stand them up to any strain at this point in time.
Sleepy Monkey is strong as hell and puts out some weight

Silent D can’t be had at this point, maybe later

12 Likes

Good to know the monkey is a producer it sure is pretty

5 Likes

Thanks everyone. The Silent D caught my eye, but it’s out of stock.

I wonder if the Lemon Eyes is better than the Lemon Fizz? It’s a little better yielder and shorter time. Man, maybe Eyes Pied Shut, Lemon Fizz or Lemon Eyes. peace

3 Likes

I mean… the Lemon Fizz is most likely NOT going to be a night time strain if that’s what you’re looking for. It’s diesel/kush and super lemon haze. Should yield heavy though, it’s on my list for a run sometime next year.

If you want a more night time/indica strain then yeah the Lemon Eyes should be more that way. Otherwise Eyes Pied Shut and definitely the Shut Eye F3, would be my bets.

5 Likes

@Kakalak any idea if Silent D will happen again bro?

3 Likes

I have ran most of his gear, can you say exactly what you’re looking for? knock out indica’s, or sativas that are better daytime smokes?

3 Likes

Thanks bro. I really have enough indica type going this summer. That’s why the LF sounded good. The indicas just taste so damn good sometimes. But so do sativa dom/hazes.

The Lemon Fizz has my vote I believe. It sounds tasty as hell, too. I can use some energetic bud.

4 Likes

Sounds like a good choice from what you just described. Cherry Choke also has folks happy also, though I have not ran or smoked Cherry Choke myself

4 Likes

I sure hope so, The seeds are old now but I will try to start them with some GA3. I can still get the mom from my friends back east and plan on more crosses with her.

7 Likes

Lemon Eyes is definitely still Sativa dom. You really can’t go wrong with any of my gear. If you are not happy with what you pick let me know and I will get you something else.

10 Likes

the Lucky Charms purple pheno revegged doing fine

24 Likes

Thanks brother. From what I’m hearing I don’t expect that to be a problem, lol… I could live with any of them, frankly. It’s the ol’ if I can only have one… which would it be. heh… I’ll try and give LJ a shout today. peace

1 Like

Hi, I’ve been absent for a while and have not been able to follow this thread. I received a 4pack of the fems with the last box. I did not have much luck with them and was wondering if there is a spare reg pack I could claim. Only if there are extras that nobody else is waiting for, no hard feelings if not. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

If you don’t get sorted out let me know and I’ll get you a cut sent out

9 Likes