Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Lucky Charms - Closed

I think @MomOnTheRun could use some help and I would be more than willing to lend a hand for distribution in the US. Please let me know if I can help you in any way MOTR.

9 Likes

Agreed. Recieving and then distributing to regionals and then distributing US? When you only had a few people to send to not bad but the list is getting long.

5 Likes

Iam new here so don’t know everyone . I know the last shopping was delayed and I still have no word as to if and when it may be shipped
No issues , I far from need seeds! I just hope all is well with motr she seems like a nice person and a friend to the community
Peace
Paps

9 Likes

US postal is backed up anyway until they pass a funding law. Maybe this week. Everything has been slowed especially in heavily populated areas. I think Sam just got seeds to her

7 Likes

This was the best of the bunch and so I have pushed her to the front after an up pot to a 3 gallon. About 18 days into 12/12 @MomOnTheRun she smells nice :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I received mine (in the EU). Thanks so much for the chance to try them! Very excited about this strain. :seedling::seedling::seedling:

7 Likes

:fire: enjoy !! :fire:

4 Likes

Plant above at 44 days flower. Top 10 inches broke over and was propped up with some wire. Water to do a knockdown left the bud heavy and when I swung it to sling some water off stopped the stem and should not have. Too much weight and it broke …but is still green 4 days later …
This is the strongest of the 4 from the fems @MotR sent

some further pics are at New Beans New Babies thread

12 Likes

They are looking happy, great work. Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Peace All. I realize this is an old thread, but does any1 hold any of these anymore? I would like to get my hands on the fem and regular but mostly the regular. Thanks for reading… Be safe :fist:t5:
PEACE

5 Likes

dm me …

4 Likes