Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Lucky Charms - Closed

Lol I love it. How’s your cutting from Mom doing? I had to get everything rooted so I can place it where it do the best in my yard. Everything is so dry I can’t even dig. Almost 2 months with no rainfall. Dry…

4 Likes

Wow! In Baltimore? That’s pretty weird.

5 Likes

Yeah I know I never take pics of my yard, but it’s dry. Me and mom joke everyday… I’m like go ahead and rain I dare you. Lol. It’s slate grey and still no rain. It’s been in the 90s aaall summer. Longest drought ive seen here in a bit. I like in NW GA for 10 years. Hot as a mofo. I don’t miss the heat, I miss the serenity and space. I’ll be moving sooner than later. Anyways yeah bud really dry.

You have to understand. A large man like myself doesn’t do well sweaty all day hehe. :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

So far both the phlox and catmint have established! Stoked.

10 Likes

And that you shall my dear :stuck_out_tongue:

They have been finished for a bit just haven’t had time to de-seed though here is where I am at…

Fem’s

Regulars

I have tomorrow off (finally) so tonight I will be working on it after the youngest is in bed for the night

Now the Lucky 7’s so far is really, really disappointing. So much that I will be looking for another pack to redo it though that is for the other thread once I find it again :wink:

Thank you for looking out :hugging: Ya’ll don’t know it though I have known Grace for a few years now and know she can be trusted though still needed to get her pips up so everyone knows she isn’t a fly by night scavenger type…happy to see she now has 3 pips - knew it wouldn’t take long :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah… I have my 2 3x3x8’s, 2 2x3x4’s and my microcab…3 for growing, 1 for veg and 1 for fun :stuck_out_tongue:

Please don’t feel attacked by the helpful advice - if anything be upset with me for not being able to welcome you here when you finally joined up :kissing_heart: Remember, I told you this place isn’t like any of the other forums - mostly everyone here is helpful and those that aren’t usually lurk or don’t stay around long. You’ll find (if you haven’t already) many members from GC are here just not noticed there like they are here…me included

Stick around and let the community here get to know you better like I do and we’ll have a ball :stuck_out_tongue:

Couldn’t have said it better :heart_eyes:

I’ll take the blame here…I told her to and forgot to link the introduction thread for her

Me too! It will as long as we have people willing to donate and people willing to breed them …a year in and we have been shafted a couple times though shared what? 9 strains? with 6-7? coming in November-ish, I have ~300.00 in over/prepay with a few wanting to chip in more financially …where we go from here will definitely need input as well as, imho more structure - I have a few idea’s though REALLY need to get with “the originals” to have a thorough discussion before we change anything though number 1 issue is I know of several willing to donate discontinued/hard to get strains though not enough breeders

True story…soon Grace will be giving you the same jabs I do lol :stuck_out_tongue: Love you!!!

Idk, I like alphabetical order makes it easier for me and my spreadsheets moving names that aren’t in my area though are in someone else’s that I need to send to anyway…from the getgo, I have advised 100 5 -10 seed packs - IME, this is manageable in a small space…so far the consensus has been to put “giveaway has ended” when we reach this number …ideally, someone with the F2’s will step forward to breed them to giveaway on a mass scale though as far as I know this hasn’t been done yet outside of a couple offerings to trusted friends though I haven’t had the time to really catch up when I lost my internet …in that process now and with 200 postings daily its gonna be a bit though we’ll get our shit together…eventually :stuck_out_tongue:

This has been a year of record high temps with very low rainfall global wide…even up here, we haven’t seen our 1st freeze yet and that was “supposed” to be 3 weeks ago

29 Likes

Well shit super bigger welcome to @Goodgrace87. Any friend of moms…:grinning:. No it really is a good community full of help for the new guy or gal. Good deal on the late frost. I’ve been dealing with rain for last week. Hopefully make it one more day and then a ten day dry out. Did it help out finishing stuff outside?

6 Likes

Meanwhile they had snow and huge hail in the Rockies last month. Weird weather. I’m gonna stock up on sterno before the winter. Just in case we need to cook a few days and the power goes out.

Welcome Grace… and Mom can do no wrong and so by extension you did nothing wrong here either. :wink:

9 Likes

Right?!?!

Same here… lots of canning meats, dehydrating fruits an freezing veggies, replacing lights, generator runs etc though for me, this is an annual thing :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Yeah, I need to do that with the sterno… our power goes out on occasion and we’re a sort of small electric Co-op, so things go a little slower. Friends of mine had an electricl fire in their house on Tuesday. I just saw it in the paper from yesterday. All safe, but that scares me, too. I need smoke alarms!

Hey @MomOnTheRun! Thanks for all you do! We love you!

@Goodgrace, we’re glad to have you here. Nice to know you’re friends with @MomOnTheRun! You should get 10 free pips for that alone!!! We had just had a run of one day troopers come through recently because of some giveaway or another, so it’s a normal thing for whichever memebrs see it fist, to point people to the rules we all had to figure out, and show them how to make their way forward… You’re WAY past that now, lol! peace

7 Likes

Whelp, I finally de-seeded them all and am really disappointed in the results… ~60 regular seeds whereas I got ~130 from the fem’s. I am kicking myself in the ass for not shaking the crap out of the male to help spread his pollen around like I usually do - definitely know better now. Soooo going forward here is what I can do and will be decided by you all through this poll:

• Send out 1 regular seed per person…whats done is done
  • Do over with the F2’s
  • Do over with a mix of the F2’s and F3’s I purchased off of Strainly

0 voters

12 Likes

I vote it should be up to you to decide how you wish to but if you are going to let those receiving the goods decide, perhaps let them know what you would be running next as a seed run if you weren’t to rerun this one.

Cheers

5 Likes

I say whatever you feel like running next, is the right decision.
(Lol, @StillSmoking beat me to it. Great minds and all that?)

5 Likes

do whatever you think is right and want to do

5 Likes

I think it would really suck to receive a single regular seed so it should be redone and happen to have 1 open cabinet to do it in…my 2x3x4 as I have both of the 3x3x8’s full with Hibernate and Purple Badlands for their seed runs - flipping in ~2wks. Its just a matter of which way to go about it :wink:

12 Likes

Yup one seed would really suck, especially with regular seeds…

Perhaps ask all if Bolded names if anyone would be willing to pass .on a single seed to improve the odds of others.

Cheers

3 Likes

Do you feel like being involved with this strain for the next 4 months? It seems that single seeds, in a best case, would lead to lots if hybrids and selfing. Perhaps encourage growers to take fems and send 2 or 3 regs to those who hope to breed.

4 Likes

Whelp, most of us are seed-aholics so I didn’t think to ask though here goes…

anyone willing to pass on the F2’s?

Already have for the last what? 7months so whats 4 more months?

True

That could work, there are enough fem’s to send out 5 packs to those wanting them on the list with maybe 1 or 2 left over…could cut them down to 3 packs for a few more people or 2 packs for most then 3 or 5 packs for those wanting to breed them in their own open or select pollinations

I could go whichever way ya’ll want to go :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Yup seedaholics, that if they are doing it right probably have more seeds than they could ever grow in their lifetimes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’ll pass on them, as I have enough to go through as is. Give them to someone who really needs them

5 Likes

I have plenty of seeds to run at the moment. No pressing need for seeds. Want well yeah…but can wait till there are plenty to go around.

6 Likes