Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Lucky Charms - Closed

I’ll willing to pass on the F2 if that’s helpful, and support any decision you make.

Best wishes!!!

5 Likes

Mom if you don’t want to do another run I could do the f3 run starting in a month.

Or does anyone have any Lucky Charms f1s to pop or to cross to the best f2s?

Sam

15 Likes

Ill pass for now on this one as well

5 Likes

i will wait. plenty to occupy my r&d lab in the meantime

5 Likes

You could back cross to the best f2 female you find with a f3 male ?

5 Likes

Check pm. 20 characters

2 Likes

That would be cool too…bigger space = more plants = more seeds :stuck_out_tongue:

So how about this, I send you what I have of the regulars and cut the fem’s down to 3 packs for the 23 people signed up for them plus ~20 more fem packs for those that don’t want to wait for the regulars so this will take care of ~43 of the 90 on the list while we wait

12 Likes

Also, since I am in no way hurting for seeds scratch me off the list

4 Likes

Sounds like a fine plan to me :grinning:

7 Likes

Yeah, no sweat here either. I could roll any way. Might as well do them up for the best outcome. If it takes longer, well, that’s life. Thanks for working so hard to get to here. peace

9 Likes

I can pass for now. After i finis what i have i need to stop until i move.

6 Likes

@MomOnTheRun no worries about this. Community sticks together to make it happen. Much love and respect for your time and efforts. :v:

@SamwellBB that’s awesome of you to take this one on :v:

13 Likes

just let me know and I will start to clear out space

16 Likes

Absolutely! Love this community :stuck_out_tongue:

Fabulous! You run the Charms and i’ll run the 7’s for the do over’s :stuck_out_tongue: Putting them in your box and making a special trip to the post office when I get back i’ll start the 3 packs and see how many packs I actually get and go from there

17 Likes

Mom, count me on hold for now as well. Ive got my room still to get in order and wouldnt get to these for awhile anyway. I’d rather mine go back into the pool with the rest in the hopes more people are able to get more than just a couple. Definitely not hurting for seeds or strains now, thanks OG!

8 Likes

You can count me out also if it helps :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Now this is what I like to see, ungreedy (if that’s a word?) people.
People readily willing to give up their spots for others in need.
Love this place!!!

11 Likes

I can wait. I would say send what you have to others in need. Ill wait for next batch. I have plenty at the moment.

Side note @MomOnTheRun thanks for your hard work. I personally appreciate it.

12 Likes

I will wait until there is abundance.

7 Likes

You guys are awesome!! :heart_eyes:

The regular seeds are off to SamwellBB - he should have them in ~12 days from here. So now for the fem’s…I have a final tally of 41 seed packs of 3 seeds each - 23 on the list = 18 left. So the next 18 people that do not want to wait for them to be ran again, please post here or send me a pm so I can make a note for the next mail out

15 Likes