Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Lucky Charms - Closed

Hi ClosetGrowth :wave: Pm coming your way

2 Likes

Well, you know I’m done growing until the spring. So no rush here. I’m fine with any course of action you decide to take.

4 Likes

Your on the list for fem’s anyway so I am planning on throwing them in your next box…same with allottment, badfishy1, beacher, Drnylle, Esrgood4u, Explorer, FredFlinstoner, grease_monkey, herb4ever, MBSeeds, MBVapester, MidwestMover, Olbrannon, Piper, ShishkaberrySavior, Trinity, Thedrew1985, Shadey, Niburon and CuriousCat…

16 spots still available for the Fem 3 packs :wink:

9 Likes

MOTR I’m on the list for regs but I’m not against popping your fems!

2 Likes

I’ll add you to the list :wink:

3 Likes

@ MomOnTheRun,

I have a donation of Hindu Kush hybrid seeds … now seems to be a good time. I can send you a ziplock. I am 2 weeks out from dialysis catheter surgery and undergoing urgent dialysis as the incision allows. I’m too tired and sore to make neat individual packages but I can make it to the post office.

Please allow me this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and graciousness. PM me your address and I will get these in the mail tomorrow.

Danza

44 Likes

Good luck with your upcoming surgery and thanks for the seed donation . Please check in with us once your on the mend.

12 Likes

Best of luck with your surgery, here’s to a speedy recovery…

7 Likes

I survived the surgery… dialysis with catheter healing in place is a repeat of training for kumite at the Budokan :hugs:

18 Likes

Thank you for your kindness

6 Likes

Sweet! I will definitely be happy to package them up and send them out to everyone like we did with the Marauder

Absolutely! Pm sent :hugging:

17 Likes

I’d love some fems if available.

1 Like

Those are some beautiful looking seeds~ Hope the surgery goes as best as possible and a quick recovery to you!

5 Likes

I can wait for the next round. Once I have you send my shipment I’ll have plenty of stuff to play around with.

4 Likes

Wow I feel like I’ve been in a log for so long with all the replies here. My paying job has been hectic to say the least.
MOTR please do not sweat it. Take your time, catch your breath and we are all cool with what ever you decide. I am on the list of peeps that are totally cool with this. I did choose fems but even if I didn’t I surely would not want to put any pressure on your mind for what has happened. This is nature and we live with it. Please don’t feel any guilt or pressure and I know that is hard cuz I do it all the time but do as I say not as I do. Peace :v:

10 Likes

I can wait on seeds also. I have more than enough to play with for now! Thanks @MomOnTheRun for everything. @DanzaKuduro good luck with the recovery from surgery and thank you for the amazing seeds!

10 Likes

Im on the list for regs and and more than happy to wait another round.
No stress whatsoever @MomOnTheRun, sometimes shit just happens.

Look at it this way, you’ve got very little seed, which means more bud to smoke doesn’t it ?? :yum:

Cheers Johnny

7 Likes

take care of yourself
positive energy going your way !

8 Likes

Waiting for another run works for me as well. Thanks for you time and effort on this.

5 Likes

Hey danza I’m glad that was fine with the surgery, I hope you recover well, thanks for the commitment and the seeds enough rest to recover faster :pray:

3 Likes