Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Skunk '91 -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

Ahh, bummer. I was hoping to see one make it through. What week are you in?

peace

4 Likes

Begining of Week 5 from first pistil. I’m a little upset about it. She was doing so well. It’s a shame as I think she’d easily have been a 10oz plant. When I pull her tomorrow I’ll fully check over her sister also. It won’t be a total waist as I’ve got my cookies Kush and blue dream that can take their place. They been vegging out for around 6 weeks so they should end up huge plants also :+1:

5 Likes

It may not go full hermie on you. Sometimes nothing really develops. Maybe you could isolate it to see if they develop pollen. Dang, I was really rooting for your girl! I was holding out hope for the strain.

I may try mine outside and see if that makes any difference.

peace

6 Likes

I’m limited on space although a friend of mine has a tent and hps setup with nothing growing so I may send it his way to finish her off. I’ve a few different strains in the flowering tent so I’m not willing to risk keeping her around. I’ll update with what happens to her on this thread @GMan :+1:

7 Likes

:frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning:
Booourns!!!
I still have my only non herms going from both f1 and f2.
Put some big bushy f1 clones outside for summer run and prolly gonna run smal clones inside in a cpl months with gmo clones.

Then hopefully breed the sk91 male i still have with the gmo.

Fingers crossed for your other female

10 Likes

I think we all had high hopes for this girl. It’s unfortunate she decided to get herself gender confused :upside_down_face:
That’s life I suppose. I’ll check her sister over tomorrow when I remove her from the tent. I’m really hoping she doesn’t/hasn’t done the same.

5 Likes

The worn damp sock smell is more than likely the big pile of man gravy coated socks behind the grow tent :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

That the one with the weird cola?
What kinds it?

1 Like

Chop the branch off see if that helps.

Saying that it probs stress it even more but fk knas.

Chop the hermie bit off and get some pollen.

1 Like

It’s the huge one yep. There is more on other buds. She’s either getting composted or I’m gonna see someone to take her and grow her out for another few weeks to see if she finishes

2 Likes

What strain the skunk91?

1 Like

Yes mate the skunk 91

1 Like

Girl number 2 has threw a few Nana’s. I’ve decided to give “optic foliar switch” a try in an attempt to try and reverse the hermaphrodite trait instead of culling her. I know it’s frowned upon and banned in many areas but I’m able to buy it here in the UK without problems. When it arrives I’ll be sure to keep this thread updated with the results. :+1:

7 Likes

Interesting…never heard of it before - how does that work?

2 Likes

I’m unsure to be honest @MomOnTheRun but I’ve already got rid of one plant and I’ll try anything at this stage to keep the 2nd one around.
I found this video -
https://youtu.be/pKCQLDE67zw

1 Like

I hear ya and look forward to seeing it in action :wink:

1 Like

Found another video link. it seems to be the product creators that have made the video.

5 Likes

So what’s the controversy? Toxicity? Effectiveness?

Sounds like a PGR but not sure…

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Couldn’t find the MSDS for Optic Foliar Switch, but looks to me that they were banned for not listing the phytohormones on the label. None of these are pesticides

5 Likes

Yeah for what I’ve read is they “forgot” to list some of the ingredients used in the product.

2 Likes