Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Skunk '91 -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

Looking like the big girl is hermying on me :disappointed:

Sheā€™ll be getting removed from my flower tent tomorrow. Hopefully her sister doesnā€™t follow suite and do the same.

12 Likes

Ahh, bummer. I was hoping to see one make it through. What week are you in?

peace

4 Likes

Begining of Week 5 from first pistil. Iā€™m a little upset about it. She was doing so well. Itā€™s a shame as I think sheā€™d easily have been a 10oz plant. When I pull her tomorrow Iā€™ll fully check over her sister also. It wonā€™t be a total waist as Iā€™ve got my cookies Kush and blue dream that can take their place. They been vegging out for around 6 weeks so they should end up huge plants also :+1:

5 Likes

It may not go full hermie on you. Sometimes nothing really develops. Maybe you could isolate it to see if they develop pollen. Dang, I was really rooting for your girl! I was holding out hope for the strain.

I may try mine outside and see if that makes any difference.

peace

6 Likes

Iā€™m limited on space although a friend of mine has a tent and hps setup with nothing growing so I may send it his way to finish her off. Iā€™ve a few different strains in the flowering tent so Iā€™m not willing to risk keeping her around. Iā€™ll update with what happens to her on this thread @GMan :+1:

7 Likes

:frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning:
Booourns!!!
I still have my only non herms going from both f1 and f2.
Put some big bushy f1 clones outside for summer run and prolly gonna run smal clones inside in a cpl months with gmo clones.

Then hopefully breed the sk91 male i still have with the gmo.

Fingers crossed for your other female

10 Likes

I think we all had high hopes for this girl. Itā€™s unfortunate she decided to get herself gender confused :upside_down_face:
Thatā€™s life I suppose. Iā€™ll check her sister over tomorrow when I remove her from the tent. Iā€™m really hoping she doesnā€™t/hasnā€™t done the same.

5 Likes

The worn damp sock smell is more than likely the big pile of man gravy coated socks behind the grow tent :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

That the one with the weird cola?
What kinds it?

1 Like

Chop the branch off see if that helps.

Saying that it probs stress it even more but fk knas.

Chop the hermie bit off and get some pollen.

1 Like

Itā€™s the huge one yep. There is more on other buds. Sheā€™s either getting composted or Iā€™m gonna see someone to take her and grow her out for another few weeks to see if she finishes

2 Likes

What strain the skunk91?

1 Like

Yes mate the skunk 91

1 Like

Girl number 2 has threw a few Nanaā€™s. Iā€™ve decided to give ā€œoptic foliar switchā€ a try in an attempt to try and reverse the hermaphrodite trait instead of culling her. I know itā€™s frowned upon and banned in many areas but Iā€™m able to buy it here in the UK without problems. When it arrives Iā€™ll be sure to keep this thread updated with the results. :+1:

7 Likes

Interestingā€¦never heard of it before - how does that work?

2 Likes

Iā€™m unsure to be honest @MomOnTheRun but Iā€™ve already got rid of one plant and Iā€™ll try anything at this stage to keep the 2nd one around.
I found this video -
https://youtu.be/pKCQLDE67zw

1 Like

I hear ya and look forward to seeing it in action :wink:

1 Like

Found another video link. it seems to be the product creators that have made the video.

5 Likes

So whatā€™s the controversy? Toxicity? Effectiveness?

Sounds like a PGR but not sureā€¦

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Couldnā€™t find the MSDS for Optic Foliar Switch, but looks to me that they were banned for not listing the phytohormones on the label. None of these are pesticides

5 Likes