Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

Old hippie i met 11 years ago told me he had been growing white rhino since 85. And its gotta be the best tasting strain ive ever smoked. Lost contact through the years. Old paranoid Ron’s WR was the best weed ive ever smoked. Which is the only reason i bought the bluerhino is because its the closest thing I can get to it but still not sweet or potent as Ron’s. Not a berry smell insight with this stuff skunky stank can be smelt 10 outside my house (so i am told…i cant smell it outside :smile:)
He also told me it has mexican sativa background and was bred in Mexico orginally with sourced unkown clones from Cali. He was very cultured in Mexican sativa. He could look at brick weed and tell you were it came from in Mexico and why it looked the way it did.

5 Likes

I’d say he smoked too much thru his life unless he named his own works that

5 Likes

Yeah white rhino was mid 90s for sure or atleast when it was first being advertised for sale in seed form

It’s white widow crossed with something

3 Likes

I always thought white rhino and white Russian were the same thing probably not though lol never grew either pure high guy speculation lol

1 Like

Thanks for the info guys.

1 Like

Dakini kush (pre98bubba×hindukush) X Lowland Afgani × Skunk91 ( Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Skunk '91 -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED! )

2 Likes

Are these from Lefty?

1 Like

That’s correct. At least the DK/lowland. The Male i used came from Craigson15.

1 Like

I have them…

2 Likes

Cool man have a good one.

Yeah, Critical Mass, and Black Widow are on my list for sure.

1 Like

how the seed run go i have some sour bubble for trade just finished a seed run

1 Like

White Russian is AK-47 x WW - Serious Seeds. Bunch of breeders have similar strains. Greenhouse calls it Kalashnikova. Dinafem calls it White Siberian. I grew all three of those, and didn’t care for any of them. Never grown/don’t know anything about White Rhino other than what it says on the web - WW x Afghani. I did grow some Great White Shark a couple years ago, and I really enjoyed it. Makes me want to try Medicine Man now. I’m high and rambling again lol. :v:

3 Likes

Not sure were this question belongs
Does anyone know anything about
These any information will be appreciated

12 Likes

i never ended up getting the FPOG, the guy who had it ended up getting rid of the genetics for some reason, i think he said it lost vigor from repeated cloning or something

1 Like

You can find Pebblepusher (FPOG x Stardawg) seeds for cheap on Strainly. I’m excited to grow some once my garden situation is settled.

2 Likes

i wanted the original for breeding purposes, altho i do have stardawg running in my tent right now and a male in my veg tent i might make use of

2 Likes

Lol. Just went thru that! I had to have the last couple orders go to a friends.

3 Likes

I think he was spelling that with a good old-fashioned Southern drawl. Birmingham Alabama is my guess.

3 Likes

Well shit I couldnt hold off…

Now all I need is the Bog Bubble and ill be set, haha!

16 Likes