Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Snow Lotus B

Good news for everyone. Unknown Mother packs are on their way to distributors right now. If you did not see the post I made a week or 2 ago, here is the link.

Hopefully some amazing plants come from this to be shared and reproduced.

Enjoy
-GH

21 Likes

Used to send and receive clones wrapped in damp paper towel, in a ziplock bag, in an empty VHS tape. :joy: Works well in spring and autumn.

13 Likes

Awesome! This should be fun. We’ll have to make a thread for it all.

I have this picture of you sitting at a large console, in the dark, smoke rising, with multiple monitors tuned to OG, with a calculator in hand, slide rule and a sharpie. Going over all of the different grows and making secret notes all the time…“sleep I must”

Thanks buddy. You better enjoy the rest now. heh

10 Likes

All of these bohdi strains. Once I move I’ll have to find space to grow them all🤔

3 Likes

Not the best photo, but here are the 2 females getting ready for round 2. The heat is finally starting to subside, and flowering will begin shortly.
The males have been moved to a “safe” place in garage to begin their 12/12, with low light. (Photos later in the week)

Still progressing, just slowly.

-GH

29 Likes

Just to let you know things are still happening…

Here they are at 32 days of 12/12. Solid and sticky as all hell. The one on the right side of the screen smells of Garlic and OG funk. And the one on the left has a deep berry smell.

The large cola in the front is a Chem 4 x (Band Aid Haze F2) tester from Doc D.

And the three tops in the lower left are a test run of the lone surviving Goji from this summer.

-GH

45 Likes

They’re really starting to put on weight. Looking good @GrowHard!

8 Likes

Awesome! The tester sounds interesting. Best vibes!

2 Likes

Garlic and OG funk you say? Well then…

Thanks for doing the things for us @GrowHard

fr0g_D

4 Likes

Just curious has this run ended?

3 Likes

Nope.

More info in the near future.

-GH

17 Likes

Thanks for the update.

4 Likes

Any new and exciting developments on this run?

8 Likes

I’ve been trying to reach him in regards to something else, he has been missing for about 2 weeks hoping he is well and just on a extended vacation.

6 Likes

Yeah, I thought to myself today I I haven’t heard from him in a while

5 Likes

Does anyone have an alternate method of getting in touch with @GrowHard? @vernal might know something. Let’s see…

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

This is the one problem with us all knowing but not knowing each other. Starting to think we should all have at least one trusted person who has a secondary means of contacting each other.

9 Likes

I like that idea. Many of of us are loners, too. Not by choice… but.

I’m smoking early samples of the Sour Dubb/Snow Lotus bx1. It’s already good. It’s going to be great cured.

Hope all is good @GrowHard. peace

11 Likes

Got the word on @GrowHard from @vernal. Seems @GrowHard is immersed in a new video game that has all of his attention! Lol @vernal says he just spoke with him. So…

:cowboy_hat_face:

23 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the update. We all need our time!

8 Likes