Karma Genetics

Couldn’t seem to find much on the subject except for a couple threads sprinkled round here and there so thought to create a thread where anyone can add anything KARMA GENETICS related-
I’ve only played with a few of his offerings but have been really impressed with how vigorous his genetics are & super easy stuff to grow…

So let’s get this going…

Headbanger#1

Roaddawg

83 Likes

Looks good! How’s the smell on those? Looks SOUR

4 Likes

Nice plants. :smiley:

6 Likes

Beautiful plants wish his gear wasn’t as hard to get here in the states lots of it sounds killer would love to try some headbanger or his biker kush :+1:

5 Likes

@lilmanbigplan
The Roaddawg is very pungent and has that typical chem funk that I know

I’ve never grown Diesel/OG crosses before but would say the Headbangers are sour//gassy with #2 having a lemony vibe mixed in aswell

@DesertHeartGardens
That’s a bummer that his stuff is not readily available in your country
I know you can order direct from his website
I’m with you on that Biker Kush
Looks like serious fire&would love me some aswell

Here’s some shots of what’s left in the garden.Its very late in the season so I’m hoping they finish up properly without trying to reveg before the light changes

Old Dirty Biker

And 2 Sweetz one of which is getting some nice touches of purple
IMG_20220728_074509

39 Likes

Those are looking stellar. That headbanger is looking killer I love the gas and lemon flavors.

4 Likes

I emailed Karma twice because I am in canada and cannot order from their website. It’s very unfortunate. I’m a big fan of their sour and headbanger from what I’ve seen

7 Likes

Just a heads up karma is releasing sowahh and SD bx2 in about 2 weeks !!

@leetdood if you need help I can make the order and have them shipped to you

16 Likes

Thank you! Im broke but I’ll keep it in mind for when I can afford headbanger. I really appreciate it!

2 Likes

Hmmmmm you know me @Swe-can ive been wanting those sowaah for awhile but don’t wanna spend more money if I can get some on here or trade for some. I’ll let you know. How did you find out about the drop?

2 Likes

I picked up 3 packs of Karma from @Swe-can. He came through like a champ! I appreciate it bud, i really enjoy the Sweets. I’ll get pics up here next round for those. Meanwhile here is a few different Bon Bon (Ha og x Di Fruiti) in their first round. :pray:

35 Likes

@leetdood sadly those headbangers are still sold out :tired_face::v:!! Maybe it’s time to do a preservation run on them :man_shrugging:

@DGCloud on karmas IG, there should be some out there to trade hopefully :v: Or even make some more :raised_hands:

@bytheKasiz look at those beauty’s !!!

5 Likes

The best Headbanger strain I’ve grown was banger glue ( Headbanger X gg4 ) very potent strain

10 Likes

Anyone spent a lot of time on the headbangers?

I’m growing out a pack of Headbanger F3’s, hand selected by Doc D and Motz over two gens for Sour phenos. Most of them are coming out bushy, really good branching. And then I have a few that look like totem poles and don’t want to put out any side branches even when crushing the meristem repeatedly.

I’m just now getting to flower them out. Unsure on stretch, expecting ~3x… Getting some sour but mostly floral smells from the stem rubs/leaves. Color a bit off from ph not being onpoint. Don’t mind the algae either :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Headbanger#2 been curing a couple weeks.Sour greasy oil rag notes-knockout smoke

23 Likes

You guys are making me so jealous!

1 Like

Sounds very similar to Tony Green’s Bubble Head :+1:t2:

Going to drop some of these this week. Some great test reports on ICMAG have me intrigued.

9 Likes

Nice, I am considering Headbanger for my next indoor run. $300-$350 for sold out seeds on strainly. I likely will fork over the cash, but who knows how these were stored. How does she grow? I hear she can be a bit finicky.

3 Likes

I’ve grown Karma Sour Diesil BX2. I’ve grown/seen a lot of versions of sours. It was among the most consistent and sour plants I have seen from seed. It also had a lot better structure than most sours, with dense, compact buds.

36 Likes

Don’t miss out :pray:

15 Likes