Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 TE Remix

Current recipient requests have been added to the main post.

If you’re interested in seeds, when they’re done, make sure your name is there.
If it isn’t, you can private message me, by clicking on my username and then clicking on Message.
Make the subject of your message the initials of the strain you’re interested in and I’ll add you, i.e., SSDD, DBHP, S91, JS, TE, or ALL.

Once seeds are ready to ship our chosen distributor, or I, will message you for an address and to arrange payment of shipping costs; this shouldn’t be more than $5 for most people and we will be trying to consolidate multiple packages if possible to further reduce the cost to recipients.

10 Likes

I will have to pay more cos’ of my geographical “handicap” but will gladly do so. Got a new job in the works…

8 Likes

Ideally I would like to run a few separate lines from these F1s. As well as a crap ton of crosses with some of my other genetics. I’ll gladly send you whatever you like good sir. :v:

4 Likes

i’m interested in all of them lmao and i can re-distribute to canadians if necessary

8 Likes

So are you volunteering to be a Canadian distributor? I think we have 1 already? though another couldn’t hurt

5 Likes

News from the high garden. Specimens 6, 3, 4, & 8 have started developing genetailia I believe. Too small to differentiate.

(6, 9, 5)
(10, 3, 4, 8)

Here’s a shot from last night:

16 Likes

Made a good bit of room in the veg area (for now) looking fantastic in here.
77 days from seed. Damn how time flies. Nothing more rewarding than watching your sprouts grow up :cry::drooling_face:

Sex undetermined for all.

(6, 9, 8)
(10, 3, 4)

Number 6

Number 10

Number 9

Number 3

Number 4

Number 8

14 Likes

Hello everyone, could you f*cking believe it, as soon as i posted on IG the TC project and the acceptance by the owner of the place, someone followed me to overgrow, and they called the owner telling him that they also wanted in when i came, if it was possible!?

I had to take down the video from here, but everyone had seen it already, i just thought to let you all know.

Sci :robot:

8 Likes

Gotta love IG douchebags lol

5 Likes

Lest we forget the number 1 rule of fight club?

10 Likes

That blows, MadSci…

But it’s an interesting trial/test of how your potential landlord will behave. :thinking:
…as in, “is he as f*cked up as cousin :hot_pepper: pepito from IG ?”

:hammer: :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man, you’ve made my day bro! THX

3 Likes

@Fewding any updates?

5 Likes

Back again folks. Got a big update here. Will be as thorough as I can, but my sense of smell is terrible so bare with me while I find someone to help out. Also curious what you all would like to see crossed, so please don’t hold back the opinions. This is the last update for veg as I will be topping, cloning, and flipping all six viable specimens today.

Specimens are now 103 days from seed and a few nodes into alternating phyllotaxy.

Another thing to mention is the board being used as a backdrop is exactly 36" tall and is marked (but hard to see) at every inch along the left side and specimen will be measured from floor up. Soil level is approximately 8" from floor.

First off we have number 6.

As far as scents go, I am having the hardest time discerning any real terps other than just being musky. Unimpressive lateral branching and minimal foliage. This one probably wasn’t getting the best light. Approximately 33" so it’s about even with the rest.

Remaining leaves aren’t the healthiest.

Next is number 9

Smells almost like play-doh, but slightly sour. Not the best lateral branching but developed shoots all throughout. Approximately 29"
It’s doing alright but not the pick of the litter.

Next up is number 10

This one is more sour than anything. Nice thick main stalk. Minimal lateral branching. 35" tall.

Next up is number 3

Smells very sweet. Thick main stalk that tapers larger at base with good lateral branching. Very uniform growth with very large fan leaves throughout. One of my top specimens. 32" tall

Next up is number 4

The most vigorous specimen. Coming in at 36 inch with impressive lateral branching. Thickest stalk so far. Slightly tapers at tip with each branch. Sweet with hints of pine. Very large fan leaves but seem to be clawing down pretty good.

And last but certainly not least is number 8

Sweet and sour like lemon merangue. Good lateral branching and nice stalk. Not the best but in my top three. More of what seems like mag Def maybe? 32" tall

So that just took about two hours of documenting and uploading. Now to go get really high and take clones. :v:

17 Likes

Everything is looking good! As far as which to cross, I like plants with lateral growth, but that’s just personal preference! Interested to see what you find in all of them

5 Likes

Keep this flow man. Just keep this flow ^^

5 Likes

That is what i am talking about!

3 Likes

STS the #4, take the pollen to sister #8, hoping to keep most of "dad"4 but bulked up from mom8.

:smoking: :herb:

Got out the temple balls tonight…

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Let’s figure the sex before I bust out the STS haha. But I like where your head is at. For any reversing I’ll have to wait for my clones to mature. I only cloned the main top so one of each.

4 Likes

Yes sir! They’re alive but I’ve totally failed the mendelian grouping. I can see similarities between most but I still don’t know what I’m looking for.

3 Likes