Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 TE Remix

It just seems like every where else I read about this stuff don’t seem to care to break it down for us dummies and just rattle on with the Breedereze.

SOOOOOOOOO Happy to be here!!!

5 Likes

For that, I will strip from you a pip :laughing:

I think it is a reflection of interest paid in other’s work

Otherwise, I am stealing them for sure.

10 Likes

I thought S stood for Self-pollinated, as in feminized.

10 Likes

Well that decision was up to the donator . . .its his seeds and that was his only request, if anyone else is willing to donate TE seeds we will gladly run the with isolated selection

3 Likes

We will learn, eh?

3 Likes

We are glad your here with us my man​:+1::+1:

2 Likes

@McMuffin and @99PerCent I thought the S meant super , like Clark Kent’s outfit

4 Likes

I’d image the donor seeds here are discontinued, yes.
I don’t think I expressed having a problem here. I’m interested to see rare plants growing, just like you.

10 Likes

And we are glad to have you watching, sorry here is your :popcorn: and your :seat: next to me and @Smokinsammy , and get ready for the show to begin! Pardon my manners good sir

5 Likes

Im just learning too. I want the best results possible. So im open to suggestions from experienced people.
Like, on my skunk 91, i suppose that if i get a cpl super dead stinky fuckers ppl are going to want me to only breed them? (Of course taking everything else into account such as plant structure, health, etc.)

6 Likes

Exactly dude and you have the community to help. . .

2 Likes

Well I just saw it as more of a common courtesy, than a requirement to serve. My only issue was when the plan went from a “Bodhi preservation project” :+1: to pumping-out free copies of FDM seeds :-1:.

(…again for the others…I have no problem with your Bodhi seeds project. )

8 Likes

@Craigson15
And im sure @Fewding can handle it on the TE end too. . . The breeders can post pics and descripts, of each plant come time and we can post a vote for the keepers. . .after all part of the thread name is “in house special”

7 Likes

I think these processes do not consider feminized seed issues. Fems certainly can be bred with, but I believe this is relative to normal seeds.

4 Likes

“Let us pray for the deliverance of our new sheriff…”

I’m happily waiting for the :telephone_receiver: B-Word’s :thumbsup: or :thumbsdown: on this stuff.

Thanks to @LED_Seedz for helping.

:evergreen_tree: :pray:

5 Likes

I didn’t mean anything by it I was confused and I started to think maybe it wasn’t.

3 Likes

Wow that was a good bit to catch up on. @Craigson15 & @Hoodini So should we not go for an open pollination or what? I am not familiar with Tranquil Elaphantizer myself but I think the initial batch of F1s should give us enough variation to then start genohunting and looking for the true Tranquil Elephantizer. Then continue on making F2s and so on… Right?

@toastyjakes come on out dude I don’t bite. :wink:

7 Likes

Yes we’re are going to be selective, community style

6 Likes

OK. So. How many plants are we going to have through harvest? 1 male 1 female?

3 Likes

Depends on how many genotypes we get normally. . . but in this case i would think select the best male and female via community vote, then let the male pollinate all the females and we send the best selected female seeds out to our other geno hunters for further selection while still having “good” quality beans to start sharing with. . . Any other ideas guys?

7 Likes