Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 TE Remix

Trying to keep it together here

Males go here. Need to get another extension cord of course. Going to build a door soon.

So if anyone has any suggestions I am all ears.

:v:

3 Likes

If ya need any reference library stuff, I have a ton I could send

10 Likes

Dude Holy crap. Very nice. I wouldn’t even know where to start haha

2 Likes

LOL I’m kinda OCD, so before I started growing I began getting and reading everything I could… reading during breaks and lunches at work… watching videos before sleep and when I wake up

3 Likes

@Niburan
Check here there might be a few you missed

4 Likes

Thank you… It’s now in the process of downloading that whole site lol…
downloaded the google drive and dropbox ones as well… will sort out duplicates later

5 Likes

and… updated

8 Likes

Now that looks like a library :thumbsup:

3 Likes

I’m glad to hear this is the TER and not the TE. I was told TE was unstable, that’s why Bodhi made the remix. TER looks like it’s straight fire.

7 Likes

cool project… the big sur holy bud one is the one i’m real excited for though :smiley: :smiley:

@Northern_Loki it’s my understanding mailing cannabis plant samples is legal because there’s no THC present … its just a tiny leaf sample… at least that’s how i understood those gender testing companies are able to operate (phylos etc)

4 Likes

ok peeps, I uploaded my entire cannabis documents collection to Google Drive if anyone needs any
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12u0oIwktJo_ECYa5xPicNamuuzY-IONV?usp=sharing

11 Likes

Thanks @Niburan, i downloaded the whole thing already, nice one!

5 Likes

Oh man, you know I’m going to lol. Right now it would take me about a year to download, but as soon as I get my fast internet oh ya it’s on

4 Likes

Big Sur Holy Bud eh brother? That was a 30 pack release. I wonder how many even exist today lol.

5 Likes

Lol we only need one🤞

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure Doc D did that one a little bit ago. F2 May be attainable through him.

4 Likes

Well someone call the doctor, I need to make an appointment

4 Likes

When you get a hold of him, grab me some too! :wink:

3 Likes

Morning everyone. Went and checked on the TE seeds this morning before lights out. No sprouts yet. Hopefully we see some new faces later after work. :v:

3 Likes

Many thanks my man. Already downloaded it all. And thanks to @Hoodini as well. Knowledge is power my friends. It needs to be shared with the world. :v:

5 Likes